GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No disrespect Ice Cube..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:47
Regular
Your post was a well written one and if did deserve to win, but somehow I can't quite help feeling that Ali only gave the Gameaday prize to Ice Cube becuase he complained about not winning.

The amount of times I've written a good post and have been dissapointed to find the next day that it did not win, are too many too count. And anyway I don't post on here becuase I want a free game, I post on here to get my views about gaming across to other gamers.

just thank your lucky stars Ice Cube that you actually HAVE won and stop complaining.
Tue 27/02/01 at 19:17
Regular
We did it cos you moaned and that post wasn't as good as any of ours.
Tue 27/02/01 at 19:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yes but you can see all of our points!
If you only came in here to win a game and then leave then I probably like others find it very annoying, I joined to just talk about the gaming world and discuss topics with others. I then was urged to write better topics and reviews to win the prize that that didn't stop me from carrying on enjoying others reviews and commenting.

I wouldn't want you to go, and just know the characters:

The Game: kind of craxy and has been known to lose it

Grix Thraves: The almighty face that was forwarded to over 50 people.

Ant: He like sugar

SHEEPY: probably the craxiest guy here

SNIPER: after the name, he has overall greatness

er-no: THE KING OF ALL THE IS EVIL

(obviously the last one is a biased one!!!)

THE CHOICE IS URS?/
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:59
Cheers apoc
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:58
dont go ice cube, im sure everyone was joking. maybe.(mmmmm....)
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:54
i am now considering everyone in here has been horible to me,i was considering in staying but sheppy and others are making me think otherwise.
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:49
hey ice cube, reading this i was on your side but to say you just wanted agame a game!!
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:46
Regular
"everyone says it"

You came here just to win a game....

(I have no furthur comment)
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:42
Regular
Gameaday is freee remeber and you can win everyday!
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:41
For christ sake,when i posted the forum yesterday,u all agreed with me but now i win u all cuss me down,well theres alot to be said about that,isnt there,the forum is full of haters.I just come here to win a game not win a war.YOu lott get a life then come back and argue some more.Please note this is not directed at all of you,Most have been nice to me especially Grix,who seems to rule this forum though some of you think its you,its really grix.
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
who are you directing that at??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.