GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No disrespect Ice Cube..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:47
Regular
Your post was a well written one and if did deserve to win, but somehow I can't quite help feeling that Ali only gave the Gameaday prize to Ice Cube becuase he complained about not winning.

The amount of times I've written a good post and have been dissapointed to find the next day that it did not win, are too many too count. And anyway I don't post on here becuase I want a free game, I post on here to get my views about gaming across to other gamers.

just thank your lucky stars Ice Cube that you actually HAVE won and stop complaining.
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I had written a load of views and opinions but It was rubbish so I decided to start again but now....I can't remember what I wanted to put!

The Game
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:16
Regular
I haven't heard that much rubbish in ages.
Tue 27/02/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Although having said that... I've never compained about not winning... and have never won... despite having posted the secound largest number of posts last month, posting soo many new topics, people asked me to slow down and having contributed nearly 20 reviews?!?!?! ... ;)
Tue 27/02/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ice Cube eh...isn't he a rapper?

Anyhoo I have just got back from work, Damn Sainsbury's they are sooo annoying! But the only other way I win my games is by writing well deserveing topics that win for Gamaday!

Anyway...time to post some serious stuff...what was I going to post about....ummm...ah yes...Videogame Magazines Vs Video Games '.com'

Check it out later

The Game
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:59
Then Ali will demand a pay rise!
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with Jimmy.

But not too many, as we'll end up having 600 new posts to read everyday!!
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:51
I hope Ice Cube stays the more people who voice their opinions in the forum the better the forum gets!
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
By the way, Non-Zero, why do you put the -S at the end of
> your messages? Is your name Steve, or something? Or is it more
> exciting? :D

Good guess sir! The '-S' is my name, which is Steve funnily enough. Thing is, I can't be bothered to write 'Non-Zero Possibility' at the end of every post so, it's easier to sign it '-S'

-S
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:25
Regular
No so stop swearing!
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
My point was aimed at anyone who has felt the need to moan about not winning a game - and for what reason? Because they feel hard done by because they've put time and effort into a post and haven't gotten anything out of it.

Okay, lemme ask you all something - would you still contribute to this website if Special Reserve decided to cease Gameaday or Filmaday?

-S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.