GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Thu 09/06/05 at 18:15
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what do people reckon the best car, the worst car or even the funniest car in the game is.
Also what is the most annoying thing that is GT4 and what needs to be improved for GT5.
What is the best things about Grant Turismo 4.
And also if you are a Gran Turismo fan what things annoy you when other people have not laid eyes on this game really gets you mad.
What cars should be added for the next GT.

For me the best car i am using at the moment is a TVR Tamora. It is a great car as it looks good, drives good and can be a number of cars.
The worst car for would be the nike 2022 car because it doesn't really do anything in the game, all you can do is go on the drag strip and test course but that's it. The funniest car for me would be the Daimler Motor Wagen because it has two gears and has a top speed of 11 mph, also the man on top driving makes it look funny as well.
The most annoying thing for me and i'm sure this goes for other GT fans is that there is still no damage even after four great games, sometimes though i wouldn't wanted a 1961 Jaguar E Type going round the Nurburgring and getting smashed to pieces. But whennit does get smashed it brings some sense of reality. I think they should include a triumph stag in the new GT game as this is a brilliant car.
Lets see your comments
Fri 17/06/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Are the rover cars available and playable on (PS2) gran turismo 4
(X-Box) Forza Motorsport.
Thu 16/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
jam dodger wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> So a three month old game is classic now is it? Wrong forum. Stick
> it
> in the PS2 forum where someone might actually see it.
>
> Can i just say that Gran Turismo has always been a classic game right
> from the start

I was referring to Gran Turismo 4, which is most definitely not a classic.
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they can throw anything they like, you'd still be right :)
Fri 10/06/05 at 08:25
Regular
Gran Turismo is a classic, but 2,3 and 4 certainly are not.

The same with GTA - The original and GTA3 are classics, the rest ain't.

You can't really call a sequel a classic, unless it really is groundbreaking, hence Final Fantasy VII being the best game ever.

*ducks projectiles thrown by Nintendo fanboys*
Fri 10/06/05 at 07:13
Regular
"gran turismo master"
Chr1s wrote:
> So a three month old game is classic now is it? Wrong forum. Stick it
> in the PS2 forum where someone might actually see it.

Can i just say that Gran Turismo has always been a classic game right from the start
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:15
Regular
"The definitive tag"
So a three month old game is classic now is it? Wrong forum. Stick it in the PS2 forum where someone might actually see it.
Thu 09/06/05 at 18:15
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what do people reckon the best car, the worst car or even the funniest car in the game is.
Also what is the most annoying thing that is GT4 and what needs to be improved for GT5.
What is the best things about Grant Turismo 4.
And also if you are a Gran Turismo fan what things annoy you when other people have not laid eyes on this game really gets you mad.
What cars should be added for the next GT.

For me the best car i am using at the moment is a TVR Tamora. It is a great car as it looks good, drives good and can be a number of cars.
The worst car for would be the nike 2022 car because it doesn't really do anything in the game, all you can do is go on the drag strip and test course but that's it. The funniest car for me would be the Daimler Motor Wagen because it has two gears and has a top speed of 11 mph, also the man on top driving makes it look funny as well.
The most annoying thing for me and i'm sure this goes for other GT fans is that there is still no damage even after four great games, sometimes though i wouldn't wanted a 1961 Jaguar E Type going round the Nurburgring and getting smashed to pieces. But whennit does get smashed it brings some sense of reality. I think they should include a triumph stag in the new GT game as this is a brilliant car.
Lets see your comments

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.