GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More US troops winning the war of hearts and minds in Iraq"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/09/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
And how are they doing that? Well, whilst pursuing 4 suspected terrorists (they'd ran a checkpoint in their car), US troops managed to accidentally kill between 8-11 (depending on which report you read) Iraqi policemen, as well as the 4 suspects.

Hm...yeah, way to go boys! THAT will really encourage the people of Iraq to trust in the occupying coalition. I mean, there may well be more to it; maybe the policemen will turn out to be Saddam loyalists, who knows? But the fact is that the coalition are still behaving in a cack-handed and bullying fashion. That's not a recipe for lasting peace in Iraq, it's a recipe for disaster.

~shakes head~

And people still wonder why the US is so widely hated?
Wed 15/10/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yup indeed.
Wed 15/10/03 at 19:28
"Mimmargh!"
Such is life.
Wed 15/10/03 at 19:10
Regular
I know, but realistically nothing is going to change the stereotype of me that certain people hold.
Wed 15/10/03 at 19:01
"Mimmargh!"
Er...Bell...you really don't help your stereotype by changing you name again.

Emp.
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:35
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I could respond, replying to each and every one of your accusations,
> but frankly I can't be bothered. Why? Because I know you and your
> tactics too well ie. smoke and mirror-style diversion and the
> inevitable 'it was a test!!1' ruse. You wag.
>
> So, you think whatever you want to think matey, because to be honest,
> there's nothing on earth I care about as little as this matter at
> this particular moment! I'm off for some grub! Ta ta!
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I could respond, replying to each and every one of your accusations, but frankly I can't be bothered. Why? Because I know you and your tactics too well ie. smoke and mirror-style diversion and the inevitable 'it was a test!!1' ruse. You wag.

So, you think whatever you want to think matey, because to be honest, there's nothing on earth I care about as little as this matter at this particular moment! I'm off for some grub! Ta ta!
Wed 15/10/03 at 17:56
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> http://ukchatforums.com, the bit at the bottom.
>
> And I may not become particularly involved in all your squabbles, but
> I read most of them. And I didn't think I had to engage you in a
> debate to have an opinion.

Mr Snuggly wrote:
>The point Belldandy, the point - are you such a coward you can't admit >that you were totally wrong on the subject, on many points? Damn man, I >try to restrain myself at times but this thread takes the biscuit.

That's becoming involved in the squabbles, The point is if you only comment on a user, and not the topic, your opinion is worthless. And you read them ? How bored are you ? I posted in the Limbaugh topic to wind Light up.

And from other users comments you'll see that I'm not the only one who thinks Light is offensive unreasonably towards me and excessively so. In one post Light even admits that he specifically is always offensive to me and no one else. Ever warn him ? Nope.

So this means I can be offensive to you then as long as I don't swear ? I can use Light's words, and seeing as you've never warned him then I guess it's okay isn't it, because if it wasn't it'd seem a little like favouritism on your part.

Have to try it sometime and see the result...
Wed 15/10/03 at 17:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://ukchatforums.com, the bit at the bottom.

And I may not become particularly involved in all your squabbles, but I read most of them. And I didn't think I had to engage you in a debate to have an opinion.
Wed 15/10/03 at 17:38
Regular
Where is anything on this site which says what is and is not a legal way to boost your word count ? Goatboy IM you eh? :D

Not seeing anything, however I see plenty about no posting offensive posts and I've seen plenty of them directed at me when all I've done is post normal replies in topics.

But I mistakenly thought the rules here were fair, which we all know is total cr*p.

Plus, as you yourself Snuggly have become involved on numerous occassions in various topics where you have neither engaged one bit with the topic or done anything other than comment on me then I don't think you're exactly impartial or a fair person to comment.
Wed 15/10/03 at 17:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Please do not reply quote other peoples posts without adding anything. The same rules apply to you as everyone else, it's illegally boosting your word count.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.