GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded on DVD soon!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Bought The Ring in my local Virgin today, and was surprised to find that The Matrix Reloaded is released on VHS and DVD on the 10th October!! Is that just me or is that really soon? Maybe because of Revolutions coming out quite soon.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I don't think I'll bother buying Reloaded on dvd. It's a load of tosh.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:36
Regular
I'll be getting it just so I can crank it up to ear bleeding volume and watch the fight scenes again.

bring it on
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:34
Regular
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Yep they doing the same with the 4 disk Two Towers..

--

Disc, my dear Sniper, we call it a disc.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
For Lord Of The Rings, I'm buying the VHS's then when they come out on the mega trilogy box set, with extended versions and extra features etc I'll just buy that. Then I'll also have the original versions of the films too.
Thu 11/09/03 at 00:14
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll end up rushing off to get it on release day.

Then I'll end up rushing off the get the boxset on its release day.
Thu 11/09/03 at 00:10
Regular
yeah i haven't bought lord of the rings, either edition though i loved both films, want to get the extended edition box set when it comes out early next summer.
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I meant I'm waiting for the boxset of all three films ...

*still waiting*
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:32
Regular
Yep they doing the same with the 4 disk Two Towers..
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'll be holding out for the inevitable boxset. Not long 'til the Lord Of The Ring set is out, too ...
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:53
Regular
DVD's are being released in literally a matter of 12 weeks weeks after the Cinema these days. I'm not interested as I am going all Hong Kong for a while with some Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat and John Woo films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.