GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Party Hard"
I must have this film. Now. Right now.

But I can't find it. Amazon have never heard of it, Play.com don't have it...you get the picture.

If ANYONE knows where I can get it on DVD or Video, whichever, please let me know.

Any ideas of a place that might have it???

You can just tell by the name it's gonna be the greatest film on earth...
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:11
"Nothing From Nowher"
*Laughs Hard*... The Title sounds pretty lame... (õ.ô) the killer clowns part..yeah, but from outer space kinda...uh...you know...now I'M babbling. hey lets alllll babble... after all, it gets our word count up =D
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Selected"
what the balls are you babbling on about?
Wed 10/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Party Hard"
I must have this film. Now. Right now.

But I can't find it. Amazon have never heard of it, Play.com don't have it...you get the picture.

If ANYONE knows where I can get it on DVD or Video, whichever, please let me know.

Any ideas of a place that might have it???

You can just tell by the name it's gonna be the greatest film on earth...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.