GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get This Song Now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Yeah, so urm dow...get this song now as it is amazing. Anyone who disagrees deserves a slap.

Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Sun 21/09/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh my.
You people are the reason why Britney Spears is popular.

Get this, if anything:
Capt. Midnight- Tomahawk.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"WWJD"
listen to this man, Muse are amazing so to are The Darkness and Feeder
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:38
Regular
i would highly recomend time is running out by muse, and i would recomend any muse actually, and any foo fighters and queens of the stone age and any system of a down :D
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:35
Regular
The verve are depressing :D. You play their songs and it puts you in an unhappy mood.
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've probably said this before, but The verve went to the same high school as me. True story.
Sun 14/09/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I never like Bitter Sweet Symphony. Urban Hymns was a good album, but I always found myself skipping that particular track to the more conventional rock songs. Nick McCabe is/was a very good guitarist, but he always gets drowned out by miserable old Richie Ashcroft.
Sun 14/09/03 at 11:45
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Another few Songs I recommend.

Muse - New Born
Muse - Time is running out
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Less than Jake - All my friends are metal heads
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:55
Regular
oh and it is sampled from "the last time" by the stones
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:53
Regular
er its the loop in the back ground that is borrowed from the stones thats why they got into the argument with them when they tried to nab some royalties
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:52
Regular
In the Album sleeve it says that Bittesweet Symphony was written by the Rolling Stones and the lyrics were by the Verve.

Any idea which Stones song they nabbed it from?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.