GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sickening"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Firstly I have checked about and this subject doesnt seem to have been posted about yet, but I am sorry if I am duplicating what someone else has written.

Anyway I saw on the news that this sick paedophile that raped a 13 month old child has got just 5 years in prison for the offence. How the hell is that justice? The child, although probably not old enough to know what was going on, will be messed up for the rest of its life and the sick pervert will be let out in 5 years when I may well have children of my own.

I think people like that should be castrated or executed.

What are your views?
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:48
Regular
A half castration, turn it into a a stub.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
Did the baby survive?

I wouldnt think it would of survived something like that
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
Beyond sick.

Its pure evil and disgusting.

People like him should be bound and gagged - And placed in public areas for humiliation/disgust.

Public-Castration.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Just talking about it to my mate on msn, he summed it up pretty well:

"that is the single sickest thing, and the single biggest travesty I have ever had the miss fortune to have knowledge of"
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
he should be cut in half

on the plus side I doubt anyone remembers what happened when they were 13 months old, so with any luck the child won't be too mentally damaged.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:37
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I dont really know how he got the child, did he abduct it or something?
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
He even took pictures of himself doing it.

Castration.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:24
Regular
we need a far more appropriate punishment system in this country and punishment to suit the crime is part of that.

Pesonally i think the reason for our problems is not nipping them in the bud when we people are younger, we really need boot camp/military schools with a non tolerance policy to help us, discipline people when they are younger, if the early science of deviancy where hit by discipline we'd have a much better country
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
"That's right!"
They're obviously a danger to society. No child should have his/her innocence taken away like that.

Life imprisonment. No chance of parole. Ever. That's what I'd do. But I'd also get a shrink to try and help them.
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Firstly I have checked about and this subject doesnt seem to have been posted about yet, but I am sorry if I am duplicating what someone else has written.

Anyway I saw on the news that this sick paedophile that raped a 13 month old child has got just 5 years in prison for the offence. How the hell is that justice? The child, although probably not old enough to know what was going on, will be messed up for the rest of its life and the sick pervert will be let out in 5 years when I may well have children of my own.

I think people like that should be castrated or executed.

What are your views?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.