GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sickening"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Firstly I have checked about and this subject doesnt seem to have been posted about yet, but I am sorry if I am duplicating what someone else has written.

Anyway I saw on the news that this sick paedophile that raped a 13 month old child has got just 5 years in prison for the offence. How the hell is that justice? The child, although probably not old enough to know what was going on, will be messed up for the rest of its life and the sick pervert will be let out in 5 years when I may well have children of my own.

I think people like that should be castrated or executed.

What are your views?
Sun 14/09/03 at 18:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Miserableman wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> And in my opinion, 5 years is a joke. I don’t know much about what
> has happened in this case or trial though.
>
> This pretty much sums up this whole thread. Mob justice roolz!!!!~!~!

not at all, my first post, while valid, was my initial reaction to it, not my considered conclusion on the matter.
a majority of people will find this unforgivable though, whether that's fair or not.
to look at it quickly, 5 years IS a joke, hell, build up enough parking tickets and you can probably get the same thing, but to cut it down JUST because the guy says he's sorry is an outrage. what else should that apply to?
how about if Shipman says he's sorry?
5 years sound fair?

> Lets lynch us a paediatrician!!!:@~!:@

*lol* that happened not too far from my house, it's one of "those" areas though, it's not safe after about 9pm for a mojority of people. plus everyone who lives there thinks they're from south london when they're not...

by the way, your assumption that anyone who reacted with anything other than "let's see it from his point of view" MUST be a flag-waving mob participant is patronising, condecending and, moreover, wrong.
Sun 14/09/03 at 18:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
castrated by the parents of the child with rusty scissors and no anasthaetic(sp??).
then pummelled repeatedly....
THEN pummelled some more..
repeat ad nauseum.
finally, slit the throat, severing the vocal cords.. and ask them if they're sorry... with every cord-less attempt to speak, demand they speak louder (which of course, they can't.. how fun!! :) ) then just look them in the eye as they slowly bleed to death.

justice.
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Miserableman wrote:
> You are quite clearly letting emotional response get in the way of
> your sense of justice when you pidgeon-hole me like that. So why
> should I consider your judgement on a case of law valid in the
> slightest?

Definitely a lawyer.
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:45
Regular
"may contain nuts"
The branding thing isn't a bad idea at all.
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:28
Regular
Personally i think we should bring back branding. In cases like this where the crime is beyond doubt, it would be a most effective punishment in conjuction with imprisonment. When the person gets out the fact that they are capable of this is broadcast to other people, as this kind of criminal never change. If we announced tomorrow that all rape offenders would have their prison sentences set at a minimum of 15 years and would be branded with a large 'R' in the middle of their forehead ibet you rape cases would fall massively over night. Obviously this could be applied to other crimes such as people with over 15 convictions for theft.

They won't do it as they say it will be against our human rights but we all know the country would become a much safer place if we did.
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:14
Regular
"bing bang bong"
RoJ wrote:
> You are either a defending lawyer, a paedophile, or a retard that has
> no moral thoughts whatsoever. Or all three.

You are quite clearly letting emotional response get in the way of your sense of justice when you pidgeon-hole me like that. So why should I consider your judgement on a case of law valid in the slightest?
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:44
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
There should be a punishment for every rapist
Chop off his nads
Then he can't do it again!
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You are either a defending lawyer, a paedophile, or a retard that has no moral thoughts whatsoever. Or all three.
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:27
Regular
"bing bang bong"
English_Bloke wrote:
> And in my opinion, 5 years is a joke. I don’t know much about what
> has happened in this case or trial though.

This pretty much sums up this whole thread. Mob justice roolz!!!!~!~! Lets lynch us a paediatrician!!!:@~!:@
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It is sick beyond words.

And in my opinion, 5 years is a joke. I don’t know much about what has happened in this case or trial though. You know, he wont even end up serving that though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.