GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
My little sister who is 13 just got home from school in tears. When I asked what was wrong she said a group of boys were throwing stones at her and one of her mates and one of them had hit her in the side of her head.

My first instinct was to run out into the street and tear their heads off but upon realising that would get me nowhere I decided to find a clever solution to the problem.

I can either:

1. Phone the school and request puniushment

2. Find out where they live and get in touch with their parents

3. Call the police, it is a case of assault you see.

4. Beat them to a bloody pulp Rambo style.

I am still absolutely fuming with anger but I know if I physically harm them I would be in more trouble than them. So, what do you think would be the best solution?
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
number 4!!!

they'll look pretty funny trying to eat corn on the cob with no teeth!!

no - seriously I'd ring the fuzz
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:31
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Just find out who they are and at about 3 in the morning, brick their bedroom windows. This will scare them like hell, but you will most likely get caught and fined or something. So, that's not a good idea.

Urm...

Call the police and if they do nothing, call the school.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lots of violence here I see.

I wouldn't beat them up. My brother gets bullied at school and there are several things involved;

1) He isn't being physically abused
2) Likeminded retaliation isn't always right - My dad says he'll kill them. Which he wouldn't do and would not solve anything.
3) I'm not going to beat up a load of idiots. They should lose something they will miss more than they think, rather than a few teeth. I.e education or something like that.

I personaly wouldn't beat them up. That'd be considering your own anger, not her fears, and would make you just as aggressive as them. Make them suffer at school, get people onto them. Beating them up would create more animosity, meaning more stone throwing, usualy invilving 'Bigger Brothers' and other such townie morons.

But then again, people are different.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> If you phone the school they will do nothing if it is outside school
> it happened in.
>
> How old are the boys?
>
> If you got the police involved that put the sh*tters in them! And
> they would usually call round the parents for a pleasent chat about
> their youths!

Bulls*it. Parents can't keep their kids under control these days which is why they rampage around town in groups. Swift decisive action is the only way to deal with these scumbags.

And most parents wouldn't believe the police if they came round. Also, it could have severe repercussions for your sister. i.e. they might bully her even more.

I reckon you should nip this in the bud before it escalates.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
If you phone the school they will do nothing if it is outside school it happened in.

How old are the boys?

If you got the police involved that put the sh*tters in them! And they would usually call round the parents for a pleasent chat about their youths!
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Bouncer, this is your family damnit! Not a mate in a pickle.

If anyone messed with my sister, i'd beat them and to hell with the repercussions. They say that man doesn't commit crimes/retaliate for fear of punishment.

I say, damn the punishment to Hades. Sometimes you need to act.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:52
If some one done that too my brother or sister i would run out and kick the crap out of them, Untill they are at least twice as bad as your sister.

Is she ok now?
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I'd love to do that, I truly would but I wouldnt get away with it.

The college I go to is on the same grounds as the high school and we use their rooms and stuff, so I would be identified and get metaphorically crucified.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Shocking.

I would wait for my sister outside school but not walk with her - I'd follow a safe distance.

Then I'd identify these b*stards and give them the beating they so richly deserve.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:33
Regular
"may contain nuts"
DW wrote:
> Tell her to throw stone back at them. Then they'll know that she won't
> put up with any crap.

She's only small and they are townies so they have no qualms with hitting a girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.