GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
My little sister who is 13 just got home from school in tears. When I asked what was wrong she said a group of boys were throwing stones at her and one of her mates and one of them had hit her in the side of her head.

My first instinct was to run out into the street and tear their heads off but upon realising that would get me nowhere I decided to find a clever solution to the problem.

I can either:

1. Phone the school and request puniushment

2. Find out where they live and get in touch with their parents

3. Call the police, it is a case of assault you see.

4. Beat them to a bloody pulp Rambo style.

I am still absolutely fuming with anger but I know if I physically harm them I would be in more trouble than them. So, what do you think would be the best solution?
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
My little sister who is 13 just got home from school in tears. When I asked what was wrong she said a group of boys were throwing stones at her and one of her mates and one of them had hit her in the side of her head.

My first instinct was to run out into the street and tear their heads off but upon realising that would get me nowhere I decided to find a clever solution to the problem.

I can either:

1. Phone the school and request puniushment

2. Find out where they live and get in touch with their parents

3. Call the police, it is a case of assault you see.

4. Beat them to a bloody pulp Rambo style.

I am still absolutely fuming with anger but I know if I physically harm them I would be in more trouble than them. So, what do you think would be the best solution?
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
"\\"
Call the police... thats what i should of done when i had a brick thrown at me... but anyways call them!
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:10
Regular
I'd say 4, but you'd probably fail me.
As such, I suggest "2"
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:11
Regular
"\\"
No... call the police and they will do number two for you and more.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"\\"
Infact... call the police and all except for number four will be done for you.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'd go with number 4 first off but good for you as you didn't. I'd have to resist that option if that happened to my sister. I think maybe the parents and if no real action is taken then go for the police. Might scare them in to not doing it again.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:17
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I think police are best bet, would be nice if they got expelled too though.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
"\\"
Heh... i already got two people expelled...
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
Unlikely though.
I got thrown stones at in my early youth, and I've turned out fine. *dribbles*
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Its times like this I wish England had martial law.

*fumes*

I need a cigarette !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.