GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
My little sister who is 13 just got home from school in tears. When I asked what was wrong she said a group of boys were throwing stones at her and one of her mates and one of them had hit her in the side of her head.

My first instinct was to run out into the street and tear their heads off but upon realising that would get me nowhere I decided to find a clever solution to the problem.

I can either:

1. Phone the school and request puniushment

2. Find out where they live and get in touch with their parents

3. Call the police, it is a case of assault you see.

4. Beat them to a bloody pulp Rambo style.

I am still absolutely fuming with anger but I know if I physically harm them I would be in more trouble than them. So, what do you think would be the best solution?
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:23
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
wot, beat em up
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Drive by :D
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:17
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
4 beat the hell out of them, but one by one on there own, thats real punishment
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I would chose 3 and if 3 does not work do number 4 and just incase for a back-up find there houses and steel the whells of their cars and after a day put them outside there house
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:04
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Unbeleiver, I know it is my family and it is more serious than anything and I want to do nothing more than tear their limbs on, smear them in acid and realease a torrent of hungry pitbulls on them but if I assault them I comprimise my higher education and in a nutshell, my future.

I dont want to be working in KFC in 10 years time thinking, "Boy am I glad I got those lads"
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Might find address and anonamously burn out their car and break a window.

Muhahhahahaa
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:01
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Asher D wrote:
> If not just buy your sister a cycle helmet and a BB Gun and teach her
> to fight back.

Lol, had me in stitches Asher mate.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:57
Regular
If your a lot bigger than them go outside and pimp-slap them all until they apologise.

If not just buy your sister a cycle helmet and a BB Gun and teach her to fight back.

Screw all this positive influece crap, i'm gonna corrupt the world!
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Number 2. And then pay someone to do number 4 whilst you are with the police or something.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
1,2 and 4 and if they attack you first 1,2,3!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.