GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just ordered..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 01:12
Regular
'Hard Boiled' and 'A Better Tomorrow' on DVD but having never seen them before I was wondering if anyone could give their personal review for both products...

I picked up a Cantonese DTS 5.1 version of Hard Boiled with English Subtitles and 2.0 Stereo Cantonese + English Dubbed A Better Tomorrow with English Subtitles. I have read a lot about both and they sound like truly kick ass films!

Any extra reviews or opinions would be appreciated, cheers!
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
Anyone help with order times?
Wed 10/09/03 at 13:02
Regular
Cheers Tilta I think it must only be in Cantonese 5.1! I have just ordered it from Hong Kong Legends, any ideas on how quick they deilver?
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
HK Legends are very good with regards to releasing films in all their original uncut glory. They always have the original Cantonese language with English subs, and most of them also have English dubs too.
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:55
Regular
http://www.play247.com/play247.asp ?page=title&r=R2&title=106049
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:52
Regular
Just checked the features and it doesn't say yet the Police Story films and others say whether or not it is in Cantonese?!
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:48
Regular
Face off fooking rocks! Watched the Replacement Killers a few weeks back and thought it twas ok.

So the HK Legends version of the Killer is subbed as well?
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:45
Regular
The HK Legends version of The Killer is dubbed and subbed.

HK Legends well and truely rock my rocker thingy.
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:43
Regular
Replacement Killers is guff.

Infact all of Woo's Westernised films are guff. Except maybe Face Off, but even that compared to his early films is utter guff.
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:43
Regular
Cheers for the link Totoro but it doesn't say whether or not its dubbed or subtitled. I don't want the dubbed versions as they sound ballax. Any ideas which version it will be?
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:39
Regular
I am going to get the Killer but I get paid on Thursday and I already owe sheet loads of money but my parents are chilled as long as I have the money to cover for the card when the statement comes through each month so I am going to grab The Killer, Replacement Killer and most likely Bullet in the Head before the end of the week. Also want to crab the Robocop Trilogy Box Set which is pretty cheap these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.