GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I so want Soul Calibur 2 !!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I really want Soul Calobur 2 for xbox , it looks so great , I have the demo and I cant stop playing it . With the xbox version you get SPAWN , how cool is that.I cant get it until Friday 26th of September.

Here is a cheat

Just before you are going to fight , you see the two heads with their name below.When you see this hold x-xbox and square-Ps2.It makes your guy scream.This also works on the demo.

Who else thinks it looks good ?
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
True Crimes is sh*et in a shockingly bad way. Soul Calibur 2 is good but no more than 8 out of 10 from what I have played. Its fluid and has a very good 8 way directional fighting system. Not as good as Dead or Alive 3 but its still worth a look.
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:12
I might have it :)
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:12
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Soul Calibur 2 has been anticipated for ages, it scored 10/10 in PSW, the ps2 magazine I read, and only about 3 games have ever got that high before so it looks to be good!

True Crime looks a promising release too.
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
biggest name rip off ever?
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I really want Soul Calobur 2 for xbox , it looks so great , I have the demo and I cant stop playing it . With the xbox version you get SPAWN , how cool is that.I cant get it until Friday 26th of September.

Here is a cheat

Just before you are going to fight , you see the two heads with their name below.When you see this hold x-xbox and square-Ps2.It makes your guy scream.This also works on the demo.

Who else thinks it looks good ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.