GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I so want Soul Calibur 2 !!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I really want Soul Calobur 2 for xbox , it looks so great , I have the demo and I cant stop playing it . With the xbox version you get SPAWN , how cool is that.I cant get it until Friday 26th of September.

Here is a cheat

Just before you are going to fight , you see the two heads with their name below.When you see this hold x-xbox and square-Ps2.It makes your guy scream.This also works on the demo.

Who else thinks it looks good ?
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Got Tekken 4, picked it up for a tenner and love it. Guess I should broaden my button bashing horizons though!
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:20
Regular
I don't like it that much but then again I never play on my Dreamcast version of the first one. After Dead or Alive 3 on the Xbox everything else seems pretty tame. I definitley won't be getting the 2nd but it depends where your priorities lie. If you only own a PS2 then its probably worth a purchase as at the moment there is sweet FA in terms of exclusives over the next few weeks.

I am not that impressed with the SC2 demo as at the end of the day its Namco starting out with the Tekken engine then adding weapons and faster combat to the equation. Give me Tekken 4 any day over this over rated fighting game which packs a mediocre punch.
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:17
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I have PS2, but I dont really like driving games.

Soul Calibur 2 is a dead cert isnt it?
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:14
Regular
Depends what consoles you have...

PS2 I would go for Colin McRae Rally 4 or possibly Freedom Fighters.

Xbox Star Wars Knights of Old Republic or RAW 2.

GameCube Mario Kart or F Zero GX.
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:08
Xbox - pre order colin Mcrae 4.
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I'll cancel the pre order and stick with SC2 I think then.

Any gamed you'd recommend at the moment?
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
Enjoying it but its a timed demo which cuts out. The squad controls are kept to the bare minimum (defend, advance and follow me) but its a shame you can't position them individually or tell them to take cover behind something. When you tell them to advance they continue sweeping forward and then hide behind dustbins or walls and then cover fire which looks mint and very realistic. Graphically its like Hitman 2 and the physics are just like Hitman 2 as everyone expected. I like it but am not entirely convinced its worthy of a purchase.
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:57
Regular
"may contain nuts"
How about Freedom Fighters, any views on that?
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
It really is THAT bad and the demo is shocking. Poor controls, dated visuals and driving sections which make Enter the Matrix look like Project Gotham. Its an insult to the GTA series but I didn't expect anything better.
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Is it really that bad Alistair? I have it pre ordered too = S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.