GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some great acts playing at my Freshers Week"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Proclaimers - 500 miles ba ba da da
Mark Owen - 4 minute warning, listen to your stereo
Alan McGee - I feel like I should kwow him
Snow Patrol - I know one of there songs and they're Irish OOhhhooohhhooh
Speedway - Crappy Scottish Christina Agualairiea cover band
Span - Er
Astrid - Er

Woo
Tue 09/09/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We had Liberty X last year, but I never went. Astrid supported Queens of the Stone Age and played Glasonbury recently...I think. Tetra Splendour played our Uni bar too - fantastic band, and the bar is about the size of my living room. But I missed it.
Tue 09/09/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm staying at home

I'm going to the QM (student union) to get hammered on cheap booze and catch the last train home.
Tue 09/09/03 at 12:17
Regular
proclaimers is a good effort. prepare for dodgy arm linking and funny country dancing.....
Tue 09/09/03 at 12:16
Regular
my mate at bath had Danii minogue for freshers week (not in that sense!), lucky basstard! Proclaimaers is a good effort. Student union freshers isn't that great, stuff organised through your halls is generally better as you'll meet loads of people your gonna live with for the year and its quite an important bonding time.
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Proclaimers - 500 miles ba ba da da
Mark Owen - 4 minute warning, listen to your stereo
Alan McGee - I feel like I should kwow him
Snow Patrol - I know one of there songs and they're Irish OOhhhooohhhooh
Speedway - Crappy Scottish Christina Agualairiea cover band
Span - Er
Astrid - Er

Woo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.