GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The PS3 What are you looking forward to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What will you enjoy about the PS3 when it comes out to the people of Britain.
Is it the fact that when it comes out the launch price is around the same price as the PS2 when that first came out.
Or is it that it will have great sequels from the games on the Ps2.
The fact now it has wireless contollers and up to seven can play. Or that it is backwards compatible with the PS1 and PS2.
I will look foward to the fact that the Ps3 will have a bigger disk capacity so it can hold much more data. (Can you imagine Grand Theft Auto Double the size of San Andreas)
What are you looking forward too.
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm not looking forward to it being the same price as the PS2 at launch, because the price will drop soon after.

I'm not looking forward to sequels from PS2 games, because I'd like original material (well maybe MGS4).

I'm not looking forward to wireless controllers, because it doesnt make much difference.

And I'm definitely not looking forward to the fact that it'll be backwards compatible seen as I can already play PS1 and 2 games at the moment anyway.

I'm also hoping they dont make a GTA game thats twice the size of SA. That was big enough as it was for my liking. Id rather it be a bit smaller but much more detailed.

I'm not looking forward to many of the other things on offer. The ability to connect to TWO HDTV's doesnt excite me seen as I dont even have one HDTV. The fact that you can get it in a choice of three colours doesnt matter because most of my stuff doesnt match colour wise anyway and I keep my consoles in a draw where they cant be seen. The inclusion of a HDD so games can load quicker seems like a good idea, but its going to be an optional extra so I'm not looking forward to that.

There doesnt seem to be any controller or memory card ports for PS1/2 accessories so you can only play your games from the start and I wont be able to play Time Crisis using the gun.

In fact the only thing I am slightly looking forward to is that at some point a Wireless gun will hopefully be made for a new Time Crisis or similar game, and that may be cool for 10 minutes or so. And they probably already exist as an unofficial PS2 product. So basically I'm not looking forward to the PS3 yet, I'll have to wait and see what games are anounced before its released.
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:05
"period drama"
Absolutely nothing at the moment.
Far, far too soon for all that.
Sat 11/06/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
San Andreas was quite big enough for a single player game but i'm looking forward to having it online.
If the PS3 is online capable from the box i'm looking forward to having more people online.
Sat 11/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What will you enjoy about the PS3 when it comes out to the people of Britain.
Is it the fact that when it comes out the launch price is around the same price as the PS2 when that first came out.
Or is it that it will have great sequels from the games on the Ps2.
The fact now it has wireless contollers and up to seven can play. Or that it is backwards compatible with the PS1 and PS2.
I will look foward to the fact that the Ps3 will have a bigger disk capacity so it can hold much more data. (Can you imagine Grand Theft Auto Double the size of San Andreas)
What are you looking forward too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.