GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix 75% off."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"8==="
Right. Going to have to drastically cut down on the posting it's eating into my gaming time which is most of the time I'm on here.

I'm not leaving but I'm not going to be here as much as I was.

My games are crying out to be played and I can't give you the time you deserve. ;'(

*Hands ring back to forums*

I'll call you. ;D
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:33
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
None of you should be on here. You should be all outside enjoying the great british weather.

But no, Bill Gates and his republican friends tell you to do otherwise, so you do.

It's scum like you who I dispise
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
Jedi Outcast unstarted? oh, hedfix, hedfix, hedfix, our priorities ARE well out of wack aren't they? never mind, get it finished (on normal, not easy) and then try and tell me it isn't one of the best star wars games ever.

I can't wait for the sure to be great sequel in a month and a bit.

my current game of choice is burnout 2, which is very good, finished max payne at the weekend which was superb.

I need another RTS game to waste hours/days with, but my pc is an old codger.

anyway time for bed
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't understand why you made a post about it.

or do you have a fetish?
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
"8==="
Oh and Robin, before I forget, do you want to swap Bloodwake for Quantum Redshift?
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
"8==="
I have a big backlog of games which need to be finished.

I've had Resident Evil, Jedi Knight 2 sitting around for a while unstarted (Blasphemy I know) and PSO is going to be demanding too. Plus I have Death Row and JSRF coming in the next few days and that's not including Ghost Recon and Azurik and playing through such great things as Serious Sam and RTCW through again.

I'm off to overload myself with games.

*Re-orders his priorities*

1. Games
2. Chat
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:07
Now im back at school there is not enough time to go on here, do homework and play on the xbox.

So i will be cutting down, you may of noticed that i have only done about 4 posts today rather then my usual 60+.

:D
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't call us, we'll call you.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"8==="
Right. Going to have to drastically cut down on the posting it's eating into my gaming time which is most of the time I'm on here.

I'm not leaving but I'm not going to be here as much as I was.

My games are crying out to be played and I can't give you the time you deserve. ;'(

*Hands ring back to forums*

I'll call you. ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.