GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is a retard magnet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Personally I don't venture into Ninty or Xbox forums but surely they can't be as bad as the hairless wonders that come in here and talk ballocks with a pool of dribble around their feet.

"Heres a thought should u treat a playstation (mainly the control)like a woman or a guy,
For example if u treat it like a guy, rough and throw it down in anger or if a woman gentle with smooth action"

The regulars for the most part are fine but whenever spastic Wakka gets away from his sugar daddy and crawls in he soon contributes to the crap as well. So yeah, now you know..

*wanders off*
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:08
Regular
Seeing as retards seem to be the prime discussion topic today, can someone answer me the following questions:

1) Why are outstandingly stupid people and outstandingly clever people both referred to as "retards"?

2) Why are most people who call others "retards" the most fitting image of the term themselves (chavs, usually)?

3) Does this not make pretty much everyone a "retard"?

Who knows, maybe I'm just not "in wiv da lingo". Or something.
Sun 12/06/05 at 12:50
Regular
"2 spread the fluff"
help there is a magical force drawing me to tis exact spot plz help
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I think it is fair to say though, that the problem RoJ is refering to, isnt just limited to this forum.

Its now pretty much SR as a whole.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Suggestion:

If KT and co were more stringent in this forum in particular, it wouldn't take too many banings and deletings to clean this place up.

The other 2 console forums don't need it as much because they generally have above decent and informative posters.

I still think we should have forum monitors...
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Problem is, the PS2 tends to be a fanboy console. It's just a shame there's a decent fanbase behind that too.

Unfotunately fanboys overwhelm people and never back down.

So the decent people that use this forum get drowned out by the crap and in the end, give up all together.
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:13
"period drama"
Well, the clue's in the forum name.
9/10 retards prefer the PS2.
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Personally I don't venture into Ninty or Xbox forums but surely they can't be as bad as the hairless wonders that come in here and talk ballocks with a pool of dribble around their feet.

"Heres a thought should u treat a playstation (mainly the control)like a woman or a guy,
For example if u treat it like a guy, rough and throw it down in anger or if a woman gentle with smooth action"

The regulars for the most part are fine but whenever spastic Wakka gets away from his sugar daddy and crawls in he soon contributes to the crap as well. So yeah, now you know..

*wanders off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.