GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is a retard magnet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Personally I don't venture into Ninty or Xbox forums but surely they can't be as bad as the hairless wonders that come in here and talk ballocks with a pool of dribble around their feet.

"Heres a thought should u treat a playstation (mainly the control)like a woman or a guy,
For example if u treat it like a guy, rough and throw it down in anger or if a woman gentle with smooth action"

The regulars for the most part are fine but whenever spastic Wakka gets away from his sugar daddy and crawls in he soon contributes to the crap as well. So yeah, now you know..

*wanders off*
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well yea, the word is used excessively now. Oh and last time I was on here, most people liked wakka. What happened to that?

I'm guessing I have missed a lot during my absence.
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Asher wrote:
> You can't really sound intelligent on a chat forum unless you're
> Light.
>
> Most just sound pretentious.

Nice example.
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:47
Regular
You can't really sound intelligent on a chat forum unless you're Light.

Most just sound pretentious.
Tue 21/06/05 at 23:31
Regular
"I'm Back!"
I call the big one bitey.
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Prophet wrote:
> I've run into that all too often. Anyone who seems even slightly
> intelligent is met with nothing but hostility around here.

You what?

That's not really true at all, in fact a lot of the people who do the insulting on these forums appear to be smart. It's the people who come on here and use text speak and post silly, pointless things that are torn apart.
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:21
Regular
The irony is that the worthless, idiotic morons who yell "RETARD!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" at anyone who so much as even hints at doing something worthwhile (for example studying, working, taking part in something that involves brainpower) are for the most part the same "people" (pushing the boundries of what is human and what is braindead zombie) who spend their weekends getting into fights for no reason and randomly vandalising other people's property.

Idiots, the lot of 'em.
Sun 19/06/05 at 12:20
"Retarded List"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> Del Rogeo wrote:
> 1) Why are outstandingly stupid people and outstandingly
> clever people both referred to as "retards"?
>
> erm, what
>
> For some reason, where I come from clever people
> (boffins/geeks/whatever) are referred to as retards as well.

I've run into that all too often. Anyone who seems even slightly intelligent is met with nothing but hostility around here.
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Heh- to the last few posts.
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Good good.
Thu 16/06/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
RoJ wrote:
> Is he all you expected?

Arf arf arf .. yes very much so :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.