GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That song by A / Limp Bizkit gig summary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/03 at 03:30
Regular
Hi.

I'll start by asking.

"What is the name of the song by A that goes "We've all got our problems"?"

Okay. I got back from Finsbury Park at 1pm exactly. Extremely good day. Got there at around half one and waited for about four hours whilst they set up. Pretty good though, cos we got a decent place, in the most pit too heh. The first band to come on were 'thisGIRL'. Pretty good, if you ask me. They played a few songs. Everybody was throwing bottles at the lead singer. So he said, "If you get your willy (the real word he said is filtered) out an wee into a bottle, throw it up here and I'll drink it!"

That scared them. Not. About 50 bottle of a yellow liquid came flying at him. He picked one up...drunk half and poured the rest over his head. Eurgh.

Next up was Buffy Kyro (I really mispelt that :cD). They rocked too. Crowd was pumped up. Crowd surfing began :cD.

Then we had InMe, who were amazing. Totally cool guys. They played for around half an hour. Next up was the Cooper Temple Clause. I like them, and their most recent live gigs rocked. This one sucked. Ah well.

Then it was A. They rocked too. A band I hated, now I think they rock.

THEN...after lots of MTV interviews, Fred Durst and his boys came out. New guitarist doesn't know how to play some of the songs (like Rollin' and Boiler), so their show was cut to an hour. Still rocked though. Fred Durst came within 5 yards of me, so I should be on TV. YeY. The pyros were like bloody amazing stuff. If you watch it on TV...times the atmosphere by 10 and you can imagine you were there. I was totally into it, for the first time of the time. I was jumping, singing. You name it...I probably...didn't do it. Or something. Gig finished at 10.30pm. Oh, and before I forget. Britney is a beotch (or bitc... for you people); just as Fred Durst.

On the way home, we got on the train and some drunk dudes were having a massive arguement over who is better at maths.

"Oh, didn't you say your parents are away on holiday next week? You gunna have parties?"

"Yes. All my mates are coming over and we're gunna discuss long division and Pi."

Funny actually being there. We all laughed out loud. Me, my bro and this lady without any underwear. And my brother farted. Some kid got off, he had a blond mohecian down his hair. When everyone smelt it, they started making comments about him being a skunk :cD

Genius. And then I got in. Brilliant day. Loved it all. Lots of throwing water and bottles at the people who couldn't get into the mosh pit ;c)
Sun 07/09/03 at 03:30
Regular
Hi.

I'll start by asking.

"What is the name of the song by A that goes "We've all got our problems"?"

Okay. I got back from Finsbury Park at 1pm exactly. Extremely good day. Got there at around half one and waited for about four hours whilst they set up. Pretty good though, cos we got a decent place, in the most pit too heh. The first band to come on were 'thisGIRL'. Pretty good, if you ask me. They played a few songs. Everybody was throwing bottles at the lead singer. So he said, "If you get your willy (the real word he said is filtered) out an wee into a bottle, throw it up here and I'll drink it!"

That scared them. Not. About 50 bottle of a yellow liquid came flying at him. He picked one up...drunk half and poured the rest over his head. Eurgh.

Next up was Buffy Kyro (I really mispelt that :cD). They rocked too. Crowd was pumped up. Crowd surfing began :cD.

Then we had InMe, who were amazing. Totally cool guys. They played for around half an hour. Next up was the Cooper Temple Clause. I like them, and their most recent live gigs rocked. This one sucked. Ah well.

Then it was A. They rocked too. A band I hated, now I think they rock.

THEN...after lots of MTV interviews, Fred Durst and his boys came out. New guitarist doesn't know how to play some of the songs (like Rollin' and Boiler), so their show was cut to an hour. Still rocked though. Fred Durst came within 5 yards of me, so I should be on TV. YeY. The pyros were like bloody amazing stuff. If you watch it on TV...times the atmosphere by 10 and you can imagine you were there. I was totally into it, for the first time of the time. I was jumping, singing. You name it...I probably...didn't do it. Or something. Gig finished at 10.30pm. Oh, and before I forget. Britney is a beotch (or bitc... for you people); just as Fred Durst.

On the way home, we got on the train and some drunk dudes were having a massive arguement over who is better at maths.

"Oh, didn't you say your parents are away on holiday next week? You gunna have parties?"

"Yes. All my mates are coming over and we're gunna discuss long division and Pi."

Funny actually being there. We all laughed out loud. Me, my bro and this lady without any underwear. And my brother farted. Some kid got off, he had a blond mohecian down his hair. When everyone smelt it, they started making comments about him being a skunk :cD

Genius. And then I got in. Brilliant day. Loved it all. Lots of throwing water and bottles at the people who couldn't get into the mosh pit ;c)
Sun 07/09/03 at 03:45
Regular
"It's been a while.."
um ok DW
Sun 07/09/03 at 06:06
Regular
Biffy Clyro

I made a few mistakes :c)
Sun 07/09/03 at 08:51
Regular
"oaps.org"
But you went to see limp wristed :o
Sun 07/09/03 at 09:59
Regular
Bah. :cD
Sun 07/09/03 at 10:45
Regular
"I'm Great."
So I take it you had

A - Good time.

See what I did there?
Sun 07/09/03 at 10:49
"Uzi Lover"
At the Deftones gig I went to it was like totally the other way around.

ThisGIRL were not booed, generally most people liked them. I thought they were pretty good but in the end their songs were a bit tedious. Something was said at the singer but he made a pretty neat comment back which shut the other person up.

Then inME came out and god, they were crap. Lots of boos, lots of chants, lots of rude hand signals, lots of things thrown etc. I felt sorry for them, and I was pleased to see they did what they were there to do and left. No worrys.
Sun 07/09/03 at 12:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
DW wrote:
> New guitarist doesn't know how to play some of the songs (like
> Rollin' and Boiler)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sun 07/09/03 at 16:04
Regular
Cid Vilante wrote:
> So I take it you had
>
> A - Good time.
>
> See what I did there?

Ah genius ;c)
Sun 07/09/03 at 16:07
Regular
ThisGIRL were better then Cooper Temple Clause out of the whole gig. They were pretty good. But the whole drinking human waste was like...:cD...weird. But they'll make it big big in a year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.