GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny Sports Quotes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 21:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Today in the England/Macedonia game was a pretty funny quote that came when Phillip Neville was on the sideline warming up:

"Neville is stripped and ready for action"

Perhaps I have a dirty mind but I found it funny.

Also in the world cup last year when David James played a few games in the qualifying rounds but David Seaman took over for the majority of the games came the side-splitting quote:

"Erickson has filled James's gap with Seaman"

I am sure there is a bunch of great sports quotes out there so go ahead and add them to this thread.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Today in the England/Macedonia game was a pretty funny quote that came when Phillip Neville was on the sideline warming up:

"Neville is stripped and ready for action"

Perhaps I have a dirty mind but I found it funny.

Also in the world cup last year when David James played a few games in the qualifying rounds but David Seaman took over for the majority of the games came the side-splitting quote:

"Erickson has filled James's gap with Seaman"

I am sure there is a bunch of great sports quotes out there so go ahead and add them to this thread.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"Seaman has come out and covered the attacker." - John Motson. England Vs. Brazil.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
:-D
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
'I'd like to play for a Italian club, like Barcelona' --- Mark Draper

'I wouldn't bother if we lost every game as long as we won the league' --- Mark Viduka

'I couldn't settle in Italy. It was like living in a foreign country' --- Ian Rush

'I've had 14 bookings this season, eight of which were my fault but seven which were disputable' --- Paul Gascoigne

'We lost because we didn't win' --- Ronaldo

Germany were a very difficult team to play. They had 11 internationals out there today' --- Steve Lomas

'There's no in between. You are either good or bad. We were in between' --- Gary Lineker

'I was watching TV when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing' --- Ade Akinbiyi

'I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviosly my right sock' --- Barry Veneson
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:58
Regular
"thegodfather"
" The Cuban sprinter just opened his legs and showed everybody his class ".
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
"My strikers couldn't hit a donkey's @rse with a frying pan"- Dave Bassett, on Sheffield Utd's attack, 1991.

"All the sheep in this bloody country, and I still can't have bacon for breakfast?"- Gazza, whilst on tour in New Zealand.
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
LMAO@All of those quotes =P
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:38
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
"Seamen didn't know whether to come or go"

"Seamen left with a sticky situatuion" - When that foriegn team scored from the corner and Neville looked as if he was going to get it but he left it for Seamen and he left it for him.
Sat 13/09/03 at 01:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
"We r da the bestest team in Europe & r gona win da treble"

- Arsenal fans last season ;-)

"Sol Campbell is innocent I tells ya...INNOCENT!...but I didn't see it""

- Arsene Wenger

"Money Money Money...."

- Peter Kenyon

"Please let me play for Man Utd"

- Patrick Viera

"Can I clean Wayne Rooney's boots?

- Gazza

"A 60 year old beat me up with a football boot...sniff cry"

- David Beckham
Sat 13/09/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
"You'll win nothing with kids"- Alan Hansen, on Man United, August 1995.

And for the record, they got the double that season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.