GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello peeps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
"ScouseTunez.com"
hi peeps, just signed up to this site and read about gameaday.co.uk, sounds interestin, so just wanna get to know a few of you peeps, hopefully I will enjoy meself.
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:49
Regular
"es argh"
Belldandy wrote:
> Hmmmm....*puts imagination to work*
>
> Tellytubby Land invaded by US led coalition
> Pokemon Stadium destroyed by terrorists
>

Damn straight.
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:42
Welcome to the forums mate, im sure you will have a good time on here.
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Hmmmm....*puts imagination to work*

Tellytubby Land invaded by US led coalition
Pokemon Stadium destroyed by terrorists

Erm....not having watched childrens tv since, well, age, I don't know any more, but you get the drift...
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:04
Regular
"es argh"
We need some rapes and deaths on Childrens TV.

Show 'em what the world is really like...
Sat 06/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I hate those stupid moral issues they show on TV and film. Sometimes perfectly good episodes of TV shows are completely spoiled at the end by mushy rubbish.
Sat 06/09/03 at 22:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pokemon the first movie was on today, its packed with morals and plot reiterations, but i still kinda enjoyed it.
Sat 06/09/03 at 22:30
Regular
I'm already in the Nerd Club so I wouldn't have time :)
Sat 06/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
"es argh"
You're smart.

Wanna join my pokemon club?
Sat 06/09/03 at 19:37
Regular
Well basically it comes down to this. If you know someones address, and use it in a way which results in harm/abuse/ etc coming to a person at that address, then, even if you broke no law, you're still going to feel pretty bad.

IF you really did run a club, there are specific laws regarding the storage of data on anyone 16 or under. MSN Conversations are essentially private conversations and not really, I believe, covered by that law, but an internet forum is a public forum, hence if you ran a club you could only share info on members 16 or under with consent from their parent or guardian, and could only do to verified members, as far as I am aware you could not publish the information on public web page.

Anyone who watns to correct me on this or tell me I'm wrong feel free to do so.
Sat 06/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
"es argh"
Belldandy wrote:
and only give it to
> online friends whom you've known for ages and ages,

Exactly

He gave me his address without telling me not to give it to anyone. What if I was actually doing a club and wanted to give it to someone else in the club?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.