GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Buy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 11:48
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I posted a little while ago saying I was lookin for a digital camera for around £80 for a media course, I can't find the post anymore so I got another one.

Anyway I found this camera for £90 on Special Reserve and it seems to be pretty great but admittedly I am no camera expert.

Will you take a look at it for me and let me know if it is as good as it sounds. I need it for basically image capture but it needs to be a high res so i can edit the images in photoshop, corel draw etc for media related purposes. I also need short amounts of video that I can edit. Also I need the camera to be simple to install on multiple computers, both home and college.

The url for the camera is http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ (GAP) q_GG9337_mercury_deluxe_cla.html - I would appreciate comments from someone who knows a bit more about cameras than I do. Thanks.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:57
Well that camera is good mate, that other guy only said you were a cheapskate because he is loaded.

He is a spoiled little brat, not all of us are as rich as him.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:55
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I think I am going to get one from Jessops, Jones of Oakwood or Dixons.

When I decided what model I will post specs so you can tell me if it is any good! Because as I said I am a novice.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
Bouncer wrote:
> Any high street shops good for Digi cams?
Boots, and don't forget your Advantage Card!

Urgh, I feel so dirty.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:49
Regular
Don't bother buying a digital camera. Unless you're going to spend £300+ you won't get quality images.
For £90 you can get a really good 35mm camera.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Well I woudn't want a worse one they have for 170 quid.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:25
Regular
"///AMG"
that camera is s**t mate mate mate, u cheapskate..mate
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Dixons???
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bouncer wrote:
> Any high street shops good for Digi cams?

Jessops?
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Any high street shops good for Digi cams?
Sat 06/09/03 at 13:44
gerrod!!! wrote:
> mate mate mate
>
> Robin = australian

Na mate im not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.