GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:18
Regular
who is the mercinary guy in resident evil 4 that works for saddler?
Sat 16/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Pondering over whether to get Resi 4 again or not. Got a really cheap GC the other day so I'm on the look out for some games now.
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want to get 2, 3 and CV (and Zero again) and play them all through.

Resi 4 still is the best thing ever. Except WoW and OOT and MP.

But yeah.
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've told you all before Krauser isn't in any of the other Resi's. His appearance in 4 and the allusion to the "crash" where he "died" aren't in another Resi game, their just background that the series may/may not fill in later.

Also Code Veronica is bloody huge, and with a great story, although it has not huge amounts to do with the main storyline of the other Resi's, and deals mostly with the creation of Umbrella and a couple of psycho crazy heirs.
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Had a look on Ebay. PS2 copies were going for a couple of quid, GC version for about a tenner... Bah. Don't have the money right now anyway, and to be frank other titles I'd prefer if I did. But one day perhaps.
Sat 16/07/05 at 09:48
Regular
Yeah, it was released on the Cube. Should be easy to find for cheap.
Sat 16/07/05 at 08:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I was wondering about this, and think Strafio may have a point. I'm pretty sure Krauser never featured in Resi 2 (though I never played the whole way through), and again don't think he was in 3, played that through, but twas aaages ago on PS1.

Never played Code Veronica, but I assume that wasn't meant to be set 'five years ago' since it was the last one to be released, no. 4 aside...

By the way, was Code Veronica actually released on GC...? Kinda interested in that as it's pretty much the only one I've not played at all. I've got Resi 1 and 4 on GC, won no. 3 ages ago as already mentioned and played no. 2 a fair old amount at various points... Although it'll probably seem like a huge step backwards after playing Resi 4...
Sat 16/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
I've only played half of Resi 1 and Resi 4, but you know how at the beginning of Resi 1 when they're inspecting that helicopter crash, before they get attacked by dogs and take cover in the mansion, I was assuming that was the crash that they thought he'd died in.
Mon 27/06/05 at 16:09
Regular
Merceneries lasts a long time once u've completed the game, plus theres hard mode. great game.
Sun 26/06/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
I've just ordered it and hopefully will be getting it very soon off amazon - I just can't wait (EVIL LAUGH)
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Random by default"
Yay finally got this game, not started it yet thou been too busy :(

But i claim saturday (25th) to be resident evil day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.