GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To all those "hacked"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 17:27
"Sorry :("
Figo, Scopeh, Andre, Semajal, Turbonutter, Jess, Hedfix and Dringo. Add me to MSN and you shall all have your accounts back. I never wanted it to get this far, but I wanted to take a shot at my enemies:

SR
Hotmail

I have not fiddled any sensitive data, nor taken note of any, as I have no use for it. Therefore you should find them in the condition you left them.

Add me at [email protected] for the return of your accounts later tonight when I can get to a computer.

Sincerely yours,
the "hacker".
Page:
Fri 05/09/03 at 14:12
Regular
Okay erm is there much chance of me getting my hotmail back if that is what you're referring to you of hacking.
Fri 05/09/03 at 14:01
Regular
I'm sorry I was hacked?

when?

I've been using this account for ages and all I see is a slightly different username.
Fri 05/09/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Icarus...

Can we let this topic die now?
Fri 05/09/03 at 13:05
The Art of Deception, by Kevin Mitnick. All about social engineering there.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:51
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
He is a hacker. As I said before, Social engineering (gaining peoples trust in order to get them to compremise their security details) is a legitimate mode of hacking. Look it up on google if you don't belive me. In fact there was a talk on it at hack the planet this year.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Hallelujah"
You all keep calling him a hacker! He hasnt hacked anything! He's 'cracked' some account passwords but thats about it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:38
Regular
Great this thread got 12 pages to it i dont know whats going on now.. but i cant log in to my old account.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:36
Regular
Erm.. i've got new account...
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:34
Regular
Jags wrote:
> Not that anyone cares but semajal here.

ah, not got your account back then? (silly question)
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:34
Regular
"The Monkey God"
Blank wrote:
> gerrod!!! wrote:
> 'I've tried to be nice to jats'
>
>
> Jags
> "I hate (blank)"
> Just Arrived
>
> I know, I get abuse from all sides.

heh didn't realise. I put that in cos i didn't know who it was who had got into my SR account.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.