GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Digital Cameras"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I need a high quality digital camera for college as I am doing a media course and need to take lots of images, I wanted one for recreational use for quite some time but now I need one so I have to get round to buying one.

I am willing to spend around £80 on one but I dont want to go to a high street shop because they all get paid piece rates and sell whatever the get the greatest commision on. All I really know about with digi cams is the higher dpi and resolution means you get better pictures. I am not bothered about it being the size of a matchbox or whatever, just as long as it is decent and reliable.

So, recomendations please!
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:20
Regular
"may contain nuts"
The printer is no problem. I have an epson 640 at home but college have great hi tech thingies.

They just have a shortage of digi cameras.

SR have a small selection but I dunno if they are any good, im not too sure what to look for.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
Few nice cheap ones here

http://www.firebox.com
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Light of the world"
Belldandy wrote:
> I think you have to bear in mind that the camera is only one part of
> it, you'll need a decent printer as well or else the quality of the
> images will be lost when you print.

My Brothers one is fairly decent and that was the pretty cheap for the quality - £100 from Argos,

But thats over your budget. You will have to hunt big time to find a great one for £80! Maybe the school would let you use their printer?
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I think you have to bear in mind that the camera is only one part of it, you'll need a decent printer as well or else the quality of the images will be lost when you print.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:30
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I would post it there too. Some of the pc geeks never venture from that forum.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:29
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Ahh, its the busiest forum too though so someone who comes here will have some idea I am sure.

I was going to post it in the PC/etc forum but decided against it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Can't help you there mate this is probably the wrong forum though. Everyone talks sh!te here.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I need a high quality digital camera for college as I am doing a media course and need to take lots of images, I wanted one for recreational use for quite some time but now I need one so I have to get round to buying one.

I am willing to spend around £80 on one but I dont want to go to a high street shop because they all get paid piece rates and sell whatever the get the greatest commision on. All I really know about with digi cams is the higher dpi and resolution means you get better pictures. I am not bothered about it being the size of a matchbox or whatever, just as long as it is decent and reliable.

So, recomendations please!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.