GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Digital Cameras"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I need a high quality digital camera for college as I am doing a media course and need to take lots of images, I wanted one for recreational use for quite some time but now I need one so I have to get round to buying one.

I am willing to spend around £80 on one but I dont want to go to a high street shop because they all get paid piece rates and sell whatever the get the greatest commision on. All I really know about with digi cams is the higher dpi and resolution means you get better pictures. I am not bothered about it being the size of a matchbox or whatever, just as long as it is decent and reliable.

So, recomendations please!
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Bouncer wrote:
> Oh lame.
>
> Unless I can buy a really bright torch....

haha. You must understand the genius of this.

I'd advise spending a bit more. I got a little crappy one which is fine but doesn't have a flash and is a bit crappy. ry ebay or loot maybe. There a decent Fuji one for like £140 methinks.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:13
Or†ega wrote:
> I'm looking for a digital camera for myself at the moment but just
> cant decide on which one to get.
>
> http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/ (SPACE)
> shopping/pages/photoclipindex.html
>
> I'm thinking of getting this one for £170
>
> MP3 player/digital camera/web cam/and video camera all in one.

Only gripe with this one is the 2x digital zoom, and no optical. Rather important these days.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
The more you spend the better you get.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:02
Regular
"///AMG"
im gettin a good digital camera for my motorola for about £50
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Sorry to pop this but I would like a bit more input please
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:51
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Not bad if you have the cash. You'd have to unsure something like that though because if you lost it you would be pretty gutted.

I have a pretty stern budget though.
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:45
Regular
I'm looking for a digital camera for myself at the moment but just cant decide on which one to get.

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/ (SPACE) shopping/pages/photoclipindex.html

I'm thinking of getting this one for £170

MP3 player/digital camera/web cam/and video camera all in one.
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Oh lame.

Unless I can buy a really bright torch....
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:38
Regular
Only problem is that it hasnt got a flash on it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 17:26
Regular
"may contain nuts"
This sounds pretty good:

gSmart Mini 2 Digital Camera - £59.95
Small on size, big on quality...
While other cameras sacrifice quality shots in order to trim precious millimetres from their shells, the GSmart offers up to 2.1-megapixel resolution in an unfeasibly tiny package. It's even got an internal rechargable battery that protects your snaps by shutting off when its low on power. Marvellous.

2.1 megapixel is good isnt it? Also the price isnt a lot!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.