GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lol at Campbell..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 20:20
Regular
"es argh"
"Sol Campbell has officially denied an FA charge of violent conduct following his Community Shield clash with Manchester United's Eric Djemba-Djemba."

Reminder of his pathetic girly spinning heel kick thingy...

http://www.skysports.com/ skysports/article/0,,40-1102589,00.html

Come on! Even some of you Arsenal fans must laugh at this...
Thu 04/09/03 at 20:33
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Foreman wrote:

> Did he not see the video evidence?

There is a little known medical complaint that can spread rapidly throughout small groups of people called 'Deficiency Impaired Vision Epidemic' or 'DIVE' apparently on average it only affects 12 people in every 240.

By some freak of misfortune the entire Arsenal team (and its manager) are 12 of those people.
Thu 04/09/03 at 20:26
Regular
"It's been a while.."
cheers i dont mind i can wait. I dont mind as long as it's funny.
Thu 04/09/03 at 20:20
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Alec wrote:
> Rabid i want more reports.

Ok Alec/Black Demon i promise to write a new fantasy story tommorow, im pretty tired right now having been up for the last 19 hours.

If you give me a subject that you would like to see figured in the new story i will try my best to include it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I haven't got a clue why Sol Campbell denied an FA charge of violent misconduct, when it clearly show him kicking out at Djemba Djemba.

Okay, Djemba Djemba studded him in the leg by following through in the tackle but it was a accident. Campbell reacted in the heat of the moment and knows he did wrong, but why deny the FACT that he lashed out at Djemba Djemba?

Did he not see the video evidence?
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Campbell is a really dirty player now and so is Cole (Ashliegh)
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Rabid i want more reports.
Thu 04/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I think he was trying to plug his new video game with a demo of one of the special moves, the game ofcourse is... Sol Calibur.
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> "Scopey" Can you explain to me how "The
> Tempreture" affected Cambell spinning around and kicking
> Djemba-Djemba intentionally??
>
> This will be good.....
>
> "The Heat..Powered by the Sun and Sweat...pushed Campbell's leg
> out made him do a 180 and kick Djemba..."

Well the sun is a mysterious object perhaps Sol suffers from the opposite effect how a werewolf reacts to the moon but instead of growing into a silly haired beast (that honour goes to Pires with his stupid beard) whenever the sun comes out it makes him imitate Bruce Lee.

Plus anyway why has no action been taken against Ashley Cole either? Don't they have video recorders at the FA? Stick the tape of the match in and they'd see Cole having the same adverse reaction to the sun as his team mate did by trying to kick Phil Neville's legs off his body.
Thu 04/09/03 at 13:15
Regular
"It's been a while.."
LOL they were both absolutely sending off offenses, you don't spin round and kick someone no matter what he does to you.
Thu 04/09/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You have to laugh at Arsenal Fans...

"Campbell getting sent off at Highbury last season was ridiculous.. nothing but an Accident"

"Djemba's Challenge on Campbell was fully intentional and warrants a sending off"

Meh! What a load of BS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.