GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tough Enough"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 15:02
Regular
You guys still watch this? I do, and i think it rocks. I like the way it is presented and it gives you a good insight into how the business works.

Jeez Matteh sure got a beating this week from Bob Holly.
Sun 07/09/03 at 12:03
Regular
OOOOH, tough enough is on now and it's the finals! I already know who one of the winners is.
Sun 07/09/03 at 13:44
Regular
YeY Matteh won!
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Guess who..."
The Tough Enough wrestlers are terrible. I'm not saying I'm any better, but maybe it's the fact that they're taught dropkicks, crossbodys and moonsaults that gives them such little impact in the ring. You don't become a top guy in the business if your pansying around with boring, low impact moves. Look at Maven for example, his FIRST main event was on Raw last week, in a tag-team match doing the best he could to demean the great legend that is Shawn Michaels, and man did he do a good job of it. Nidia is the only success that has ever come out of Tough Enough.
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
Yes i agree with nidia but also shaniqua.
Mon 08/09/03 at 10:09
Regular
"oaps.org"
Nidia successful you sure? she hardly ever gets in the ring for a match and has spent months of end trying to be top totty on Jamie Noble's arm when IMO she don't look all that anyway
Mon 08/09/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know, in my opinion she had no right being in that bikini contest the other week on Smackdown. She is not good looking, she's got to be the ugliest diva ever
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
Yeah, Nidia is just sick. My m8 bought one of them diva magazines and she didn't really look that bad but she wasn't all that either. When she's in character of Smackdown she is sick though :S
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah but after seing what she did with Torrie last week, I think that was pretty hot.

...nuff said.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
I AGREE!
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yes, you would do. Your a slacker. I was merely complimenting the beauty of Torrie's anatomy and Nidia's ability to emphasize that. I however, unlike you, experienced no evil tingling in my...loins and/or sexual arousment. You however, can rot in the dirty and unholy picture you have created in my head.

...nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.