GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tough Enough"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 15:02
Regular
You guys still watch this? I do, and i think it rocks. I like the way it is presented and it gives you a good insight into how the business works.

Jeez Matteh sure got a beating this week from Bob Holly.
Tue 09/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lipe wrote:
>But Jonah should have won Tough Enough 3!!

I second that. You have to back the chooch!!!
Tue 09/09/03 at 17:55
Regular
Yeah, Maven is cool now :D But Jonah should have won Tough Enough 3!!
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maven has proved to be relatively successful. Sure, he's not a regular on RAW, but considering he had no wrestling background before he entered Tough Enough, I'd say he's done fairly well.

His move set is expanding, he's starting to take bigger bumps, and hopefully in a few years time he'll be something the WWE can be proud of. As long as he doesn't pick up any serious injuries, he should be fine.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yes, you would do. Your a slacker. I was merely complimenting the beauty of Torrie's anatomy and Nidia's ability to emphasize that. I however, unlike you, experienced no evil tingling in my...loins and/or sexual arousment. You however, can rot in the dirty and unholy picture you have created in my head.

...nuff said.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
I AGREE!
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah but after seing what she did with Torrie last week, I think that was pretty hot.

...nuff said.
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
Yeah, Nidia is just sick. My m8 bought one of them diva magazines and she didn't really look that bad but she wasn't all that either. When she's in character of Smackdown she is sick though :S
Mon 08/09/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know, in my opinion she had no right being in that bikini contest the other week on Smackdown. She is not good looking, she's got to be the ugliest diva ever
Mon 08/09/03 at 10:09
Regular
"oaps.org"
Nidia successful you sure? she hardly ever gets in the ring for a match and has spent months of end trying to be top totty on Jamie Noble's arm when IMO she don't look all that anyway
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
Yes i agree with nidia but also shaniqua.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.