GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where have these people gone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 13:37
Regular
where have these people gone as i havnt seen them in a while

k-kwick
road dogg
billy gunn (i swear i saw him a couple of months ago as mr ass)
x-pac
scotty to hotty
rikishi
val venis
Sun 07/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
Does anyone know where Bob holly,raven,kanyon and william regal is?
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:01
Regular
Indeed, that is true.
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:31
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm a few mistakes in there.

Can I be bothered to coreect them?

No! Because everyone can easily understand what I am saying.
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
1) Lighten up.
2) Everyone in this forum is intelligent enough to get what I meant.

I know all about the Hart Foundation and Goatee man ;)

Could I be bothered to post a few corrections? No I couldn't. Guess why? Because everyone else got what I meant.

Excuse me for trying to share something interesting about Wrestling's past. If you don't think it's odd that Owen Hart, Brian Pillman have died in strange circumstances then good for you, I'm sure you believe everything you read in the papers aswell.

Brett Hart was cruelly ejected from WWF. So that three members of the SAME group who have come a cropper.

Excuse me if I find that interesting.

You obviously don't.

Also: Wow! I mis-spelt someone's name lets all form a lynch mob eh?

I think the strange loyalty you display in your post (who ever said that vince killed them, that's just stupid!) and your denouncing of my post is easily more ridiculous.
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hedfix wrote:
> I know where Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman are...
>
> A better place. :)
>
> Conspiracy theory: All members of the Heart foundation and all dead.
> Also Brett Hart was rudely ejected from the WWF.
>
> Somebody should write a book.
>
> I'd buy it.

I, myself almost died upon reading this post.
For the following reasons:
1-Bret Hart, It's BRET Hart. If you're too young to remember old wrestling stars, then just don't talk about them. Okay?

2-Its was called The HART Foundation. Get it? Bret HART? Sigh.......

3-Jim Neidhart was also a member, and is still alive. Search for "The Original Hart Foundation" or "Early WWF Tag Team Champions".
Jimmy Hart, and Bret's brother(s) were in the Hart Foundation also.

Anyway, what are you trying to say? That Vince killed them?
Ridiculous post.
Wed 03/09/03 at 14:26
Regular
"8==="
I know where Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman are...

A better place. :)

Conspiracy theory: All members of the Heart foundation and all dead. Also Brett Hart was rudely ejected from the WWF.

Somebody should write a book.

I'd buy it.
Wed 03/09/03 at 14:23
Regular
"..."
Just for clarification

A_Spoon wrote:
> where have these people gone as i havnt seen them in a while
>
> k-kwick - Does indeed wrestle as Ron Killings in NWATNA, where he had been built up to the main event, before they signed a load of other WWE rejects and he got pushed down the card where he is now part of '3 Live Crew' with...
> road dogg - Now BG James, wrestling and rapping as part of 3 Live Crew...the other member is Mysterio's best mate Konnan.
> billy gunn - you did indeed see him a couple of months ago as mr ass, now with Torrie Wilson at his side.
> x-pac - Now wrestling as 'X', 'Pac' or 'Syxx-Pac', went to NWATNA, left because XPW made him a better offer, moved back to TNA after XPW collapsed and got himself sacked for showing up late. Married Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer but they've already has a violent break up. Sheesh...if ever a wrestler were his own worst enemy...
> scotty 2 hotty - In OVW shaking off the ring rust from his injury whilst he waits for creative to come up with something for him to do...current runours are that he'll either return as a masked super-hero either joining the S .H .I. T's or he'll team with Nova as a super villain to team with Nova and feud with Hurricane and Rosey.
> rikishi - Had minor eye surgery, but is in trouble with the WWE office for not telling them he was going to be out for a few months.
> val venis - Look closer, he's still on Raw
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:05
Regular
Val Venus is on RAW. He wrestled as:

Big Valbowski
Chief Morley
Sean Morley
Val Venus
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Better Than You"
Billy Gunn has I say him fighting Jamie Noble just before Summerslam, not sure about Val Venis, but he is still on Raw. Doesn't Val Venis have a different name now though?
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:40
Regular
isnt road dogg's name jesse james in the real world not that insane place known as wrestling, and why hasnt gunn had a match for so long and the same with venis

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.