GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have The Power"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
*does stupid He Man impersonation*
*realises most users weren't born then, probably*

...er not

Want anyone banned ? Well according to Hercules, sorry, Matt, I can get anybody banned ! Just like that !

So if you want anyone banned just post their names here and I'll magic up a banning for them, because apparently I singlehandedly got Hercules, Tribute, DW et all banned by making one post back in the ghost posting event.

Apparently Hercules never read the post where Snuggly said SR checked the server records to see who to ban. Nope indeedy, it was me, apparently, all me ! Which any moron, this is where Matt has the problem because he's not even at that level, knows is not true.

Anyway hopefully he'll son have those magic red words under his name, and if you all want anyone else banning just post it here, send £500 to my Paypal account and sit back...

(Yes a pointless post, but Herc is really annoying me in the Customer Service forum so I thought I'd spread the rubbish a little)
Mon 01/09/03 at 19:32
Regular
But not banned :P
Mon 01/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
You seriously are pathetic.
Mon 01/09/03 at 19:30
Regular
*does stupid He Man impersonation*
*realises most users weren't born then, probably*

...er not

Want anyone banned ? Well according to Hercules, sorry, Matt, I can get anybody banned ! Just like that !

So if you want anyone banned just post their names here and I'll magic up a banning for them, because apparently I singlehandedly got Hercules, Tribute, DW et all banned by making one post back in the ghost posting event.

Apparently Hercules never read the post where Snuggly said SR checked the server records to see who to ban. Nope indeedy, it was me, apparently, all me ! Which any moron, this is where Matt has the problem because he's not even at that level, knows is not true.

Anyway hopefully he'll son have those magic red words under his name, and if you all want anyone else banning just post it here, send £500 to my Paypal account and sit back...

(Yes a pointless post, but Herc is really annoying me in the Customer Service forum so I thought I'd spread the rubbish a little)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.