GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I can not recall ever being scared in a cinema. Never until last night when I went to see Jeepers Creepers 2!
By far the SCARIEST film of this year. A must see. I never usually get scared watching a film but I can honestly admit that I'm surprised my boxers stayed the same colour last night!
I don't know what makes this film scaryier than the others; (The other films not "The Others") perhaps it is because you actually see the monsters face? Or that there is a sense that you know the monster is going to get them and only maybe one or two will survive?
I don't know what made that film scary but I say two thumbs up for Jeepers Creepers 2!
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:50
Regular
"thegodfather"
can't remember the last time I saw a truly scary film, everybody keeps mentioning the "Ring", will have to give it a viewing.
Sun 31/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol it was so funny at the start when you saw the beast sniffing with it's wierd nose but it looked more like a (emmm what will get passed the censor...) fanjeta?
Sun 31/08/03 at 21:01
Regular
You saw the creatures face in the first one, and that was laughable. It was only good when he was all mysterious and covered up... but when he took his hat and cape and stuff off - crap.

I had the pleasure of watching it twice because mates (who hadnt already watched it) dragged me in. It was fun seeing one of them jump out of thier seat (literally) early on in the film though.

JC2 looked alright in the advert things, I wouldnt mind watching it. Hope its not as bad as the first.
Sun 31/08/03 at 20:31
Regular
"I'm Great."
So I take it that I'm one of few that enjoyed the first one?
Sun 31/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Morius wrote:
> Well maybe I've just turned into one big whimp but I thoguht that was
> scary!

I havn't actually seen the second one but the first one was terrible.
Sun 31/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Well maybe I've just turned into one big whimp but I thoguht that was scary!
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Now 'The Ring', or 'Darkness falls' thats scary.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
If its anything like the first one(supposed to have been the scariest film in ten years) then it will be the most un-scary, boring excuse for a film ever.
Sun 31/08/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol you found JC2 scary? You're so wierd. Things like The Ring are scary JC2 was pants. No wonder it only got like 2 stars in almost every review. People were actually laughing at it. I was laughing at it, the bad guy was just a cross between Freddy Crueger (sp?) and Alien. He was nothing new and orgiginal just a rip off with a terrible storyline that dragged on and on and the cast had terrible dialogue. It was possibly the least scary film ever to be made and am quite sure that if they just add some random comedian to that exact same film they could re-release it as Scary Movie 3.
Sun 31/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I can not recall ever being scared in a cinema. Never until last night when I went to see Jeepers Creepers 2!
By far the SCARIEST film of this year. A must see. I never usually get scared watching a film but I can honestly admit that I'm surprised my boxers stayed the same colour last night!
I don't know what makes this film scaryier than the others; (The other films not "The Others") perhaps it is because you actually see the monsters face? Or that there is a sense that you know the monster is going to get them and only maybe one or two will survive?
I don't know what made that film scary but I say two thumbs up for Jeepers Creepers 2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.