GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you imagine...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 14:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i sometimes sit here typing and depending on who it is, i get an image of what i think they look like. does anyone else get these thoughts. if so, do you wanna post some discriptions of what you think people look like.

ill start:

el robin- a bowl cut of gingery hair. quite fat and with glasses. white skinned.
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That's about right.

I always have red eye in photo's...fear me.
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:31
Regular
Semi naked, in a swimming pool with red eyes....
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What do I look like in your head Myst...should I ask this? Meh?
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:29
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Goatboy reminds me of Ant McPartlin and Mystique reminds me of Ms.
> Piggy and The Incredible Hulk's lovechild.
Thanks...I think.

I don't really know what I picture when talking to you...just a dude. With no face :oS

I don't really need to imagine for the most part cos I know what most of you look like, and those I don't...well in my head you're ginger, have big milk bottle glasses, a spagetti stained WWF t-shirt, sweaty palms and a green glow.
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:22
10 Brownie points and a cookie.
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
YaY
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:17
Well done Clazon, you got me exactly right.

:S
Sat 30/08/03 at 18:39
Regular
Goatboy reminds me of Ant McPartlin and Mystique reminds me of Ms. Piggy and The Incredible Hulk's lovechild.
Sat 30/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i agree borat...

... about you of course.

:D
Sat 30/08/03 at 18:26
Regular
I imagine that I am 6 foot 2, built like a brick sh*thouse, chiselled good looks, dark complexion, mammoth genitalia and eyes that make girls go weak at the knees.

of course ... a quick look in the mirror soon brings me back to reality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.