GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For 24 Fans..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 08:46
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Anyone who has 24 Series 2 or just likes 24 may be interested in this. I was watching all the deleted/extended/alternate scenes of Series 2 in a row, and in the last episode, there are two rather interesting ones:

- When Mandy tells Max it's done, after he hangs up the phone, Nina comes up behind him and kisses him.

- And the last scene is extended. After the president falls over, he gets up and says he is fine. Apparently this scene will air at the start of Series 3, so they may go with this or perhaps they filmed a different extention where medics all come along etc. We shall see.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
RRP is 49.99, but online you should pay no more than 39.99 and most places have it cheaper.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:43
Regular
I really loved 24 and I think with these extras I might have to get the DVD! How much does it cost?
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:40
"I love yo... lamp."
I keep meaning to get this. Sounds like it's worth getting then.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:19
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Kiriyama wrote:
> - When Mandy tells Max it's done, after he hangs up the phone, Nina
> comes up behind him and kisses him.

I guessed that had to be who Nina worked for, remembe rwhen she told Jack she didn't work for Drazen?

> - And the last scene is extended. After the president falls over, he
> gets up and says he is fine. Apparently this scene will air at the
> start of Series 3

Nope. The behind the scenes documentary explains they shot the ending with Palmer going down and then getting back up because, with so many extras and such a public place, the only 'ending' leaked would be that Palmer was still alive.
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:46
Regular
"\\"
Kiriyama wrote:
> How long have you had them? I watched all 36 hours of it in 2 days,
> and I got it 2 days after release :0D

giving you 12 hours rest... Seems fair enough.
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:00
Regular
Since release day.
Sat 30/08/03 at 09:03
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
How long have you had them? I watched all 36 hours of it in 2 days, and I got it 2 days after release :0D
Sat 30/08/03 at 08:56
Regular
Well I've only watched as far as Disc 2 so far, and all the extra scenes in it up to the end of disc 2 have all been rubbish.
Sat 30/08/03 at 08:46
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Anyone who has 24 Series 2 or just likes 24 may be interested in this. I was watching all the deleted/extended/alternate scenes of Series 2 in a row, and in the last episode, there are two rather interesting ones:

- When Mandy tells Max it's done, after he hangs up the phone, Nina comes up behind him and kisses him.

- And the last scene is extended. After the president falls over, he gets up and says he is fine. Apparently this scene will air at the start of Series 3, so they may go with this or perhaps they filmed a different extention where medics all come along etc. We shall see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.