GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Campbell resigns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Spin that you vile little man.
Fri 05/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Blank wrote:
> Light wrote (to Belldandy):
> I do have one question; what do you have against Blank? I ask,
> because every time he makes a post that is CLEARLY a joke, you take
> it 100% seriously and end up looking rather priggish.
>
> At first I thought he was just trying to be malicious/annoying, but
> now I'm honestly considering that he just can't tell.

I don't find him funny, simple as that.
Fri 05/09/03 at 17:11
Regular
Maybe he doesn't like the fact that you're so damn beardy.
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Light wrote (to Belldandy):
> I do have one question; what do you have against Blank? I ask,
> because every time he makes a post that is CLEARLY a joke, you take
> it 100% seriously and end up looking rather priggish.

At first I thought he was just trying to be malicious/annoying, but now I'm honestly considering that he just can't tell.
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Goatboy wrote:
> No.
> At no point have I said anything about leaving Saddam Hussein in
> power.
> I suggest you read back the past few months to see where I'm coming
> from.

Maybe you haven't said leave him in power. But you said that the reasons for going to war were 'baseless'. Thus, we had no right to go in and remove him.

In other words, you'd rather leave him in power than remove him for 'baseless' reasons.

So, you would rather leave an evil man in power to kill his own people, unless the reasons given are 100% proven. True?
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
Should be. I've got no life until uni starts on the 5th October. Be good to have someone to chat about diving with, most of my mates shriek like girls and say stuff like "Don't you drown?!"
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:12
"Darkness, always"
Cheers, I'll be home from work about 5ish, so I'll chat then, if you're still on.
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:11
Regular
I'd like to see you not brick it if a sodding Bull flashed it's tombstone-sized teeth at you :)

[email protected]. Add away.
Fri 05/09/03 at 16:07
"Darkness, always"
Cool!

Do you use MSN? We should chat... The idea of swimming with Basking sharks has crossed my mind btw, as they can be found relatively close by, but I can imagine Whale sharks are awesome.

As for Bulls, apparently, if you keep to clear water, stay calm and don't make any sudden movements, they're smart enough to know you're not food.

Saw this thing a few weeks ago where some guy got into shallow water with 7-8 of them, bare-legged and just walked about like he didn't care. then he went deeper and deeper until he was essentially snorkelling. At one point he was just treading water at the surface, and one of the Bulls passed right next to him, and his arm caught it in the face. The Bull reacted by flashing it's teeth, the bloke reacted by pullnig his arms out of the water with a look of terror etched onto his face. Hilarious.
Fri 05/09/03 at 15:58
Regular
You're ruining a perfectly good scuba diving topic with all this political talk, y'know.

IB, I'm hopefully diving with Great Whites this summer. After that it'll be Tigers - I hear Hong Kong/Singapore is the best place for them. Not sure about risking it with Bulls. They're responsible for much more shark attacks than any other species. Dived with Nurse, Blue, Scallop Hammerhead, Great Hammerhead and Whale. Whale sharks are an awe-inspiring sight, and the one I dived with wasn't even fully grown.
Fri 05/09/03 at 15:50
Ah, arguments over who has the best guns/planes.

I'm imagining people with pictures of a cross-sectioned "F-14D Tomcat" on their bedroom wall, alongside charts comparing the statistics of the Mig-31 with.... the F-16 or something similar.

An A-10A Tankbuster duvet cover and a hand-painted model of a B52 Flying Fortress complete the room, while the home PC sports an Apache themed screensaver.

Cheeesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.