GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things about the new Revolutions trailer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
All the other trailers have should us the Neo Vs Smith in rain fight, yadda yadda.

What interests me about this new trailer is the fact that Seraph, who I felt was the coolest new character in Reloaded, seems to be working with Morpheus and Trinity in the basement fight. Seraph's a computer program, right? Wonder why he's doing this. Maybe a hint about what the Oracle is really up to, seeing as he's her guardian?

Or, Seraph means Angel, so Buffy's going to appear and fight to save her boytoy.
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:52
Regular
Stink bombs.
That is the answer.
Stink bombs let off by a naughty child everywhere else in the city.
That is also the reason for Trinity's shrivelled face in each film.
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anyone got any idea why they're all fighting on the ceiling?
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hmmmmmm, breasts.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I was too busy thinking of Persephone.

me too, her breasts to be exact.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was too busy thinking of Persephone.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> seraph is jusy a mister miyagi wannabe

*just
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
seraph is jusy a mister miyagi wannabe
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:22
Regular
By should, I obviously meant shown. You all got that.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
All the other trailers have should us the Neo Vs Smith in rain fight, yadda yadda.

What interests me about this new trailer is the fact that Seraph, who I felt was the coolest new character in Reloaded, seems to be working with Morpheus and Trinity in the basement fight. Seraph's a computer program, right? Wonder why he's doing this. Maybe a hint about what the Oracle is really up to, seeing as he's her guardian?

Or, Seraph means Angel, so Buffy's going to appear and fight to save her boytoy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.