GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things about the new Revolutions trailer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
All the other trailers have should us the Neo Vs Smith in rain fight, yadda yadda.

What interests me about this new trailer is the fact that Seraph, who I felt was the coolest new character in Reloaded, seems to be working with Morpheus and Trinity in the basement fight. Seraph's a computer program, right? Wonder why he's doing this. Maybe a hint about what the Oracle is really up to, seeing as he's her guardian?

Or, Seraph means Angel, so Buffy's going to appear and fight to save her boytoy.
Sat 30/08/03 at 17:24
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Goatboy wrote:
> One of the shots near the end is the Neb rising over the fields with
> millions of pods where they grow people, a few sentinels hovering
> about.
> It only lasts a second or two, but that's definitely there.

I thought the Neb was destroyed at the end of Reloaded? Is that not why Morpheus says, "I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has flown from me" ??
Sat 30/08/03 at 09:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Once again, the reason why people are floating is because the Matrix begins to unravel, because Neo prevented it from being reset as it was supposed to. Therefore, it all begins to crumble, and they can float. I expect they'll be a host of weird things like bullets flying back towards them. Probably the reason why Smith could hit Neo so hard too.

READ other people's posts. For christ's sake.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Anyone got any idea why they're all fighting on the ceiling?

Because it looks cool? Was there any need for Neo And Trinity to do all those fancy cartwheels and crap in the Lobby scene?

No, but it looked good.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Goatboy wrote:
> Plus anyone that says something as stupid as "You do not truly
> know someone until you fight them", has to have an agenda

That's like the Bruce Lee of philosophy, how can you call it stupid?
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goatboy wrote:
> I do know it's in a place called "Club Hell".

A town centre on a Saturday night? Crappy setting if you ask me. Although I would enjoy some Ibiza Uncovered style wobbling of boobs at camera.
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Anyone got a link that works?
Fri 29/08/03 at 17:45
Regular
"She's a dog!"
With all the theories going around that sound solid, this film is going to be all talking and no action. Ofcourse this won't happen as the trailer shows but you get what I mean.
Fri 29/08/03 at 17:27
Regular
I think that Seraph will be a previous "One".
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I thought it before you. As I saw the film on the 15th May. So ner :0P
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
I thought that ages ago Kiriyama.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.