GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG its Mars!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 02:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Despite being somewhat cloudy i managed to pull off an exposure that even patrick moore would be proud of.

http://www.geocities.com/gamecubewatch/OMGitsMars
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:42
Now that would annoy me, but my mum trusts me when it comes to coputers, she just lets me get on with it.

But what would really annoy me is that when kyle asked me too take a picture of mars for him, so i did, i went out at like 10.30PM and took a photo of mars. I showed a couple of other mates too who thought it was real.
Then i shew Azul, he thought i was lieing, when i was telling the TRUTH god dammit.

But i still like my black picture with a little dot in the middle, thats mars.

:D :D :D
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
*bites some dust*

Mmm, tasty!

What annoyed me a lot was when Windows didn't work during the holidays. All we ould access was the command prompt. I knew that we had to reinstall Windows, but my mum was worried that "reinstalling Windows will overwrite everything and we'll lose all our files and other programs"

Oh gawd! That was a time when I knew I was right but she argued!
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:35
Yup know how ya feel.

Boom, boom, boom, another one bites the dust.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
:D

I really hate it when I know I'm right and people try to argue about it.

I also hate it when people question my intelligence
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:57
Belldandy wrote:
> Even got decent shots of it with a camera, well it's the only light in
> the sky here so it shows up well.

As you and twain said, it is the only star in the sky, but when i took my picture Azul said it was fake because if i could see that star then i would see loadsa white ones too.
There was just Mars and the rest of the sky was completly black, thats why he said it was fake.

So there you go Azul, i was right.

*does happy Jiggle*
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:53
"possibly impossible"
mmmmmmmmmmmm. Mars.

Planet of war.

Anyone else get that subtle reference.
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> Can see it here tonight, kind of a really bright red/orange kind of
> light.

Hey, I saw it last night! Considering the fact that it was at its closest yesterday night, I still think it looked bigger a few days ago. Last night it looked like a red star, and was the only "star" in the sky.

A few days ago, it looked like the moon had gone orange, and it was damn bright then too!
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Even got decent shots of it with a camera, well it's the only light in the sky here so it shows up well.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:05
Belldandy wrote:
> Can see it here tonight, kind of a really bright red/orange kind of
> light.

Yup that's it.
I could see it, too much cloud now.
Fri 29/08/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Can see it here tonight, kind of a really bright red/orange kind of light.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.