GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Pre-Order Great...But!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/02/01 at 21:20
Regular
Like everything else Nintendo do are they leaving it too late? I mean the N64 took 2nd place to the PSX because, althoughthe main reason was games, it was out second and people were ready for a new console about 1 year before it was released so the money was there. I just think that although Nintendo are planning well theie dead lines will suffer because of it! I don'twant them to fail but I think that they could see another N64 path here and if it goes that way then only the rumored cheap prices and the GBA link up will save them!

-R:X-
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:47
I think that the gamecube will take a back seat as the PS2 alredy has a captive audience, which will grow with the development of better games, such as FFX and SmackDown 3!, and there will be the slice of the market that will wait for the X-Box, as Both have been well publicised. The gamecube faces the same fate as the Dreamcast if none of the gullable parent types knows that it exists
Fri 06/04/01 at 09:20
Regular
Oh no, not another load fo annoying newbies posting cr@p again?
Fri 06/04/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Dave The Prankster wrote:

>Big George that won't win gameaday, it is too long, my reviews will win, I soooo want to win, I bet I will!

Dave

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......'Dave'....Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

I WISH I WAS THE LEADER OF A GANG!
Mon 26/02/01 at 09:00
Regular
"not dead"
New Jimmy wrote:
>Dont misunderstand the PS2 will recover from its Shakey start,

By capitalising the 'S' in the word 'Shakey' I assume that you're refering to the great 'Shakin' Stevens?

I wasn't aware that he had anything to do with the launch.

If so, shouldn't the CD tray reside behind a 'Green Door'? ;-p
Sat 24/02/01 at 22:31
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I bet I'm gonna win gameaday, I wrote a post over 2 lines!
Sat 24/02/01 at 20:42
Regular
Nintendo leaving it late... No Nintendo were forced to bring out a new console because of the PS2 and unlike playstation Nintendo's best games will appear right from the start so we don't have to wait for them. More importantly Nintendo have gained alot of ground reacently so more die hard fans will wait also the Gamecube is looking more adult with tonnes of adult games announced and on top of all that have you seen how popular the gamecube is in all the forums and that even PS fans give good old ninty respect.

The PS2 isn't doing as well as expected in Japan, Sega have flopped and the x-box has been rejected in the land of the rising sun already so what are the japanese waiting for?

GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:36
Regular
Woah what is this dave? Childish mess about again?
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:26
Regular
Stop moaning Dave! It's great fun being on here, and if you are only here to win, you shouldn't be here at all!
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Big George that won't win gameaday, it is too long, my reviews will win, I soooo want to win, I bet I will!

Dave
Fri 23/02/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I didn't think that Square were having anything to do with the X-Box, Hiro doesn't either apparantly and the bosses at Nintendo agree with him I think!

Anyway, I agree with you mate, I just think that Maybe....a hell forget it, can't remember what I was going to put anyway.

BGB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.