GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD Aug 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 09:19
Regular
Hi folks, you all know the score. You're voting for the person you want to have a pee-coloured name because they make you feel special. If there's a certain user on UKchatforums that you feel deserves to be rewarded because of whatever reasons, then slap their name in this thread and make it official. Here's the rules, kids:

NEWBIES AND JATS CANNOT VOTE - If you are a Newbie or have Just Arrived today, then you can't vote. Dur. Staffies, Regulars and Notables are all fine.

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE - This means no changing your vote at the 11th hour. If you vote twice, whoever you voted for first will be the one that counts. I suggest you think about who you want to vote for before you post in this thread. This also means no signing up under another name and voting again - if anyone is found doing this, all of their votes will be null and void, and they may be banned, depending on how stressed I am when this is all done.

NO JIBBER-JABBER - Stop talking. You. Stop talking. At least, not in this thread. There's a whole damn forum for you to talk about the election now, so do it outside, this thread is for votes and votes ONLY. Just makes my life easier. Simply write...

I vote for ______

with the name of the person you wish to elect Notable.

ER, AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF - No voting for Notables/Staff, no comedy votes, no voting for yourself (you pathetic wretches), no chatting in this thread after the closing date etc. Anything you think will get me annoyed probably will, so don't bother.

You have until midnight to cast your vote, and the results will be made official tomorrow morning when I've counted them all with our official Notable Vote Counting Machine. Have a nice election folks, and remember - vote Arnie!
Wed 27/08/03 at 19:08
Regular
I vote for Tiltawhirl.
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I vote Grandprix

Come on Grandprix!!!
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I vote Microchips.
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:32
Regular
I vote, The sagacious one
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:18
I vote cookie monster
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:13
Regular
I vote for Rickoss
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:07
Regular
Solskjær

Keep it sports forum!
Wed 27/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
"^_^"
I vote for Memorandum
Wed 27/08/03 at 17:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I vote for The Salacious Three.
Wed 27/08/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's really tough, this one.
Hmm.

The Saggy One.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.