GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electric Six"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
Any fans of the band here ? so glad to see they've added another London date in December, couldn't make their concert last week. Anyone that releases a song with the line "I want to take you to a gay bar" deserves some fame.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Their only weak link
> is the videos, which are seriously strange.

So you just want the usual, bog standard videos that everyone expects then?
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Their album is great, wel worth getting. I downloaded it a few weeks before it was released in Britain. The next single is going to be Dance Commander, the first track on the album. Their only weak link is the videos, which are seriously strange. Especially the one for Danger! High Voltage!, Which involves light bulbs strapped to the lead singer's and a moose's lower areas, and woman's norks...
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent live band.
I went to see them in February this year and everyone said "Hah hah, they're rubbish"

Goatboy: Been there before you.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
theyre on my to buy albums list.

i think theyre good (although the first song is a little poor), their album is a bit racy, but good.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Any fans of the band here ? so glad to see they've added another London date in December, couldn't make their concert last week. Anyone that releases a song with the line "I want to take you to a gay bar" deserves some fame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.