GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electric Six"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
Any fans of the band here ? so glad to see they've added another London date in December, couldn't make their concert last week. Anyone that releases a song with the line "I want to take you to a gay bar" deserves some fame.
Sun 31/08/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
This year, Electric 6 have to be one of the best bands live. I would like to hear there album to see what they are really like.
Sat 30/08/03 at 16:27
Regular
"\\"
Well... Errr, mybe they play gay bar last everytime and errr... why is so unusuaual that both people only saw the same song by a band.
Sat 30/08/03 at 16:13
Woah, I did the same at the Green. And I only heard the last song. Which was Gay Bar.

WOAH.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:08
Regular
"\\"
I went to see them at game on and i totally should have watched more of em. We aw one song which was the last one they did (which was gaybar) and it was brilliant. Totally worth going to see em.
Fri 29/08/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I deg that song "gaybar"
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:46
Regular
"I Love 2 rock!"
Valentino Rossi i tottaly agree they are quire good their first single was crap but the second one is quite good the words r crap but the music is ok!
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
or Tatu...
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
The only band/group that is more gay then Electric Six is the Cheeky Girls.

I have spoken.
Wed 27/08/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Memorandum! wrote: So you just want the usual, bog standard videos that everyone expects then?

I enjoy a good video, but some are a bit weird for me.
Wed 27/08/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Goatboy wrote:
> Excellent live band.
> I went to see them in February this year and everyone said "Hah
> hah, they're rubbish"
>
> Goatboy: Been there before you.

Guessed they'd be great live, can't wait for December, the album could have done with another couple of tracks though, it is a bit short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.