GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S.W.A.T and Bad Boys 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 20:33
Regular
I saw both of these last night. The're pretty good. SWAT could have been better but any fans of bad boys will like the sequel. Worth seeing if u like action films.

Any of u guys seen them? post your comments.
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:06
"I love yo... lamp."
SWAT is well worth seeing. I saw it whilst away last month. Still good despite being on the ver front row. Would have been more comfortable lying on my back looking up at the screen.

They could do a sequel, I'm not sure how well it has done at the box office, but it had a lot of hype so I imagine it's in the money. In which case it probably will have a sequel.

Wasn't much of a bad boys fan. I think it might wind up as an 18. But we shall see.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Geffdof wrote:
> The version i saw was american and was rated r. The first was 18 i
> think, so this one will probably be an 18.

R rating in America often produces 15's over here. Resident Evil, Matrix Reloaded all 15's here. Also looked on a site and Bad Boys 2 is a 15 for here. Freddt Vs Jason is R rated but a 18 over here. Really depends on the film whether its an 15 or an 18.
Tue 26/08/03 at 08:23
Regular
"lets go back"
The version i saw was american and was rated r. The first was 18 i think, so this one will probably be an 18.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:28
Regular
I really want to see Bad Boys II, there has been soooo many trailers for it and it looks really good.

Is it a 15 or 18?
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:08
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive just checked the release dates for them both. BB2 i sout october the 3rd, but unfortunately SWAT isnt out until december 5th according to the site i looked at. i hope thats wrong.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:49
Regular
"lets go back"
Do you know when they are out here. I saw them on DVD coppies and i want to go and see them in the cinema when they are released.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Geffdof wrote:
> S.W.A.T was pretty cool I suppose but not really amazing.
>
> I think they could make a great sequel tho. They didn't go very deep
> into the characters and there are limitless plotlines for a swat
> team.
>
>
>
> Bad Boys 2
> good and a nice sequel, may be a tad too long.
>
> I kept expecting it to end but then they would get a new lead and it
> would just go on and on but it was v funny and deffinitely worth it.

Well from what i've heard i will go and see these films.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
"lets go back"
> S.W.A.T was pretty cool I suppose but not really amazing.

I think they could make a great sequel tho. They didn't go very deep into the characters and there are limitless plotlines for a swat team.

Bad Boys 2
> good and a nice sequel, may be a tad too long.

I kept expecting it to end but then they would get a new lead and it would just go on and on but it was v funny and deffinitely worth it.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Geffdof wrote:
>very sexy (in my opinion) Michelle Rodriguez.

Yes she is.

S.W.A.T was pretty cool I suppose but not really amazing. Bad Boys 2 good and a nice sequel, may be a tad too long.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"lets go back"
Collin Farrell seems to be in everything at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.