GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont' you just hate it when..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 12:15
Regular
You are playing a game, a racing game. Like Project Gotham racing and you are first the whole race, then comes the last lap and one of the other cars spins you and all of the over cars over take you and you become last.
ARRGH, i wish game designers wouldnt let the cars do that, it's so annoying.
I just spent 7 minuets doing this huge race, i was sure i was going to win because i only needed to come 3rd and i was 1st, till the git behinde me span me and all the other cars over take me.

*takes deep breaths*

Stupid games, ruin you vision anyways.
Wed 27/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
"8==="
Vincent Vega wrote:
>
> It worked.

Excellent. I'm always aggressive in my driving games. I've been known to kill every bike on a track in Extreme G 2 before. :D
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:11
I feel like being a fan boy.
An xbox fan boy.
I wanna argue about the GC, just because it's so crap and if you own one, i feel really sorry for you.
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:10
Time_Warp wrote:

> And Burnout 2 rocks. Cube version rules all.

Um no, no way, not atall.

The game cube, well, its a sad sorry case in itself, i only know 1 person with one, and still they wish they had bought the ps2.

Back to the game, burnout 2 is better on the xbox, the GC graphics are, well just poor basically, well compared to xbox. The controller just sucks ass, it looks like it was designed for kids about the age of 4.

And befor you say "But the Xbox controller is almost as big as the console" because i just think that you will say that, it isn't.
There is a new controller, controller S, and it is twice as small (twice as better too I THINK)
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mystique wrote:
> Oh and games actually improve hand-eye conordination.

No they bloody well don't. Your eyes and your hands are doing completely separate activities, unless you watch the controller the whole time.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Wasnt Mario Kart 64 programmed for stuff like that to happen, and there would always be someone right behind you waiting for you to slip up so him and his buddies could pounce.

And Burnout 2 rocks. Cube version rules all.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:28
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I have actually gotten rid of PGR as it was too annoying. I much
> prefer Rallisport Challenge and Burn Out 2, they're not quite as
> technical but, in my opinion, they are more fun to play and have
> better multiplayer.

a mate of mine had rallisport challenge with a steering wheel, the wheel makes all the difference. Much better, it's like the sega rally arcade games, only better.

getting burnout 2 this week
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Hedfix wrote:
> Vincent Vega wrote:
>
> Good idea i might have to try that.
>
> It doesn't always work, but when it does it is a sweet revenge.

It worked.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:17
Regular
"8==="
Vincent Vega wrote:
>
> Good idea i might have to try that.

It doesn't always work, but when it does it is a sweet revenge.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:16
Regular
"8==="
I have actually gotten rid of PGR as it was too annoying. I much prefer Rallisport Challenge and Burn Out 2, they're not quite as technical but, in my opinion, they are more fun to play and have better multiplayer.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Hedfix wrote:
> Solution: Drop back on the penultimate lap and spin out the one that
> spins you out on the last lap. Then get back into first place and
> laugh across the finish line.

Good idea i might have to try that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.