GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont' you just hate it when..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 12:15
Regular
You are playing a game, a racing game. Like Project Gotham racing and you are first the whole race, then comes the last lap and one of the other cars spins you and all of the over cars over take you and you become last.
ARRGH, i wish game designers wouldnt let the cars do that, it's so annoying.
I just spent 7 minuets doing this huge race, i was sure i was going to win because i only needed to come 3rd and i was 1st, till the git behinde me span me and all the other cars over take me.

*takes deep breaths*

Stupid games, ruin you vision anyways.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:15
You are playing a game, a racing game. Like Project Gotham racing and you are first the whole race, then comes the last lap and one of the other cars spins you and all of the over cars over take you and you become last.
ARRGH, i wish game designers wouldnt let the cars do that, it's so annoying.
I just spent 7 minuets doing this huge race, i was sure i was going to win because i only needed to come 3rd and i was 1st, till the git behinde me span me and all the other cars over take me.

*takes deep breaths*

Stupid games, ruin you vision anyways.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Stupid games, ruin you vision anyways.

Yeah, if you want to go blind, there's a more fun way of doing it.

Sit on these forums for hours.Why, what were YOU thinking?
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Games are supposed to be stress relievers but I feel like throwing my TV out the window sometimes when I screw up a certain misson on VIce City for the 6th time....
Mon 25/08/03 at 13:03
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

> ARRGH, i wish game designers wouldnt let the cars do that, it's so
> annoying.

> Stupid games, ruin you vision anyways.
Whats the point in making a game where you can win all the time? That would just be boring.
Oh and games actually improve hand-eye conordination.
Mon 25/08/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Sit on these forums for hours.Why, what were YOU thinking?

Masturbation.
Mon 25/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
I prefer it the way it is. In gran turismo the cars all drive in a straight line, drive at the same speed, don't move if you bump into them, it's crap. the cars on project gotham act far more realistically, even though it can work to your disadvantage as you say.

was playing it yesterday, haven't got very far yet, my best car is the corvette, and I'm on the season after the professional one.

tis a good game, is even better now I've put my own music on it.
Mon 25/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:

> tis a good game, is even better now I've put my own music on it.

if you mean what i think you mean, i do the same thing. i like about 2 tracks on gt, so i just play one of my home created compelations.
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:46
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yeah, I hate it when that happans, because it wouldn't happen in real life racing like that, unless it was destruction derby!
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Yeh it well annoys me. Especialy when you race again and it does the same. Stupid games
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:05
RoJ wrote:
> Games are supposed to be stress relievers but I feel like throwing my
> TV out the window sometimes when I screw up a certain misson on VIce
> City for the 6th time....

The Driver?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.