GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"babestation-your views"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 11:00
Regular
I would like everyone who watches or has watched babestation to post their views on it at this forum.It seems like their is nowhere on the net which has a dedicated forum to this wonderful show,so post away with all your views good or bad,if any you want to talk about it one-on-one then my e-mail address is [email protected] thanx.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:57
Regular
I'm not missing much on Freeview then.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Vincent Vega wrote:
> Just over ten mins until the acne riddin teenagers start texting.

Across the country, you can hear the massive "BEEP" as they all rev up their mobile phones, LOL!!!

Time_Warp wrote:
> I hope so. When he had conversations with the other guy whos canadian
> (is that the kevin guy you hate?) he looked like he was asleep or
> shutting his eyes to conserve his energy after having to talk and sit
> down at the same time.

LOL, yeah he never actually looked like he wanted to be there, did he? He was probably closing his eyes and dreaming of the commercial break in which he was going to sprint (well, wobble) down to the staff canteen and gorge himself on - probably "babe" related - food.

> Anyone notice how GN are awful at any games they show on the clips?
> They usually just stand there or get killed and make the best games
> look bad.

Yes. I conclude they are all talentless lepers without a personality between them.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Dark Mark™ wrote:

> > Paul, I think he was... the others probably killed him and ate him at
> the barbercue fuelled by Maria's corpse - at any game, any day. Fact.

I hope so. When he had conversations with the other guy whos canadian (is that the kevin guy you hate?) he looked like he was asleep or shutting his eyes to conserve his energy after having to talk and sit down at the same time.

Anyone notice how GN are awful at any games they show on the clips? They usually just stand there or get killed and make the best games look bad.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Just over ten mins until the acne riddin teenagers start texting.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hey! I wasn't *that* bad.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
Time_Warp wrote:
> At least they got rid of the fat english guy that sounded like a
> robot. He was possible the most dull, uncharasmatic person I have
> ever seen. But he seemed to like games.

Oh hell! Don't get me started on him. Robot doesn't even come close to conveying the utter dullness of him. My God, you could probably have more interesting conversations with a Kevin the piece of mouldy cheese, who could probably beat the fat "GJ" (giggles) - Paul, I think he was... the others probably killed him and ate him at the barbercue fuelled by Maria's corpse - at any game, any day. Fact.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
>
> That will to live is slipping again.

*Gets shotgun out*

At least they got rid of the fat english guy that sounded like a robot. He was possible the most dull, uncharasmatic person I have ever seen. But he seemed to like games.

*Loads Shotgun*

But the channel is running on schedule more or less now, and some clips of games are ok, so it's not all bad...

*Bang*
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
babestation r00ls!!!!1111¬¬¬¬`````
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'd also like to convey my utter contempt towards all the "GJ's" (giggles) on the channel. How the hell did they get jobs there, seriously? They're advertising for new "GJ's" (giggles) - which doesn't surprise me, as the current gaggle are completely braindead and quite possibly the most boring, unenthusiastic and untalented people in existance - and the guy says, and I quote,

"If you're young, good looking, dynamic and of course definately interested in videogames, you could be one of our GJ's."

Dynamic?! Those "GJ's" (giggles) are about as dynamic as a mouldy slice of cheese named Kevin (whoever can tell me where I stole that from can have the shiny button I won from... whoever it was I won it from).

Being a "GJ" (giggles) is one job I might try out for, if it weren't for the fact I'd be working alongside a group of people more boring than all the art museums, nature reserves and libaries in the world put together.

And talk about stupid!!! "GJ" Maria (whom I haven't seen on there for a while, funnily enough. Maybe they killed her and used her body to fuel a barbercue?) was hosting "Contact Us" this one time, and she reads an email from a guy in Holland who, at the end of the email, asks if his English is any good.

She replies, "Yes, your Englishes are very good."

That will to live is slipping again.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> In checking the Game Network schedules, I have discovered that it is
> actually on for 3 hours (11pm - 2am). 3 HOURS?!?! My God, think of
> the money all the acne-suffering sad acts will be wasting sending all
> those text messages; the majority of which will not be shown I'd
> imagine and none of which will be read.
>
> Also, they have Private Babe and Late Night Babe shows.
>
> There are some sad morons out there.
>
> I'm losing the will to live.
>
> Shoot me.
>
> Now.
>
> ...
>
> *cries*

*bang*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.