GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke is looking for…"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 14:14
Regular
A tall, tanned goddess. Who likes to cook, clean and strut around in skimpy clothing. Must be 18+.

For general tasks, mopping my brow when I’m dieing from a cold. Talking to me when I feel talkative, and shutting up when I’m not…and being able to tell which of these things I am at any given time. For fetching and all general carrying of suitcases, oh, and rich too please.

Good god I’m bored.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
A tall, tanned goddess. Who likes to cook, clean and strut around in skimpy clothing. Must be 18+.

For general tasks, mopping my brow when I’m dieing from a cold. Talking to me when I feel talkative, and shutting up when I’m not…and being able to tell which of these things I am at any given time. For fetching and all general carrying of suitcases, oh, and rich too please.

Good god I’m bored.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Good god I’m bored.

Thought so. Look on msn.co.uk and click on Relationships
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
A tall and tanned goddess?
You can have one of mine. I'm surrounded by a bevy of tall and tanned beauties wherever I go. I call them my slaves. They're with me right now in fact - pawing and stroking me, gasping and purring.
Casanova? I laugh in the face of Casanova.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:37
Regular
"8==="
Brazil ;)
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I can smell the testosterone from here Blacky.

Must be your velvet touch that they like.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh, and I'll have the one in the middle.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
ROFL! I've messed up the order by posting this message, but before I clicked the link for it, the topics were arranged like so:

Tonight
English_Bloke is looking for...
Serious advice
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Laughingstock"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Oh, and I'll have the one in the middle.

Ah yes, Lucinda Nymphet - she's a bit moody, but she makes up for it in 'other departments'. She on her way, first-class delivery.

*licks stamp and slaps it on left breast*

"Off you go, luv."
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I bet she gets "Lost" in the mail.

No sense of direction you see, you see what I did there? I made a funny. A stereotyping joke about the female sense of direction. Ahaha, I should write this down…wait a minute.
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:21
Well im a bit busy now.
Maybe in a few days eh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.