GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/08/03 at 20:02
Regular
Do you have your accommodation stuff yet for uni?
Just wondering since I got mine on Friday and they give me 10 days to send my deposit off, and my student loan only comes through in seven days.

I got my first choice, a catering hall, so I don't have to forage and hunt for my own meals. Except lunch time. I am sure there are pleanty of gazzelles and lions to hunt though.

Too anyone else out there going to uni, did your uni charge you for 'freshers week' because I was charged £17.50 damn it.
Sat 23/08/03 at 20:02
"Mimmargh!"
Do you have your accommodation stuff yet for uni?
Just wondering since I got mine on Friday and they give me 10 days to send my deposit off, and my student loan only comes through in seven days.

I got my first choice, a catering hall, so I don't have to forage and hunt for my own meals. Except lunch time. I am sure there are pleanty of gazzelles and lions to hunt though.

Too anyone else out there going to uni, did your uni charge you for 'freshers week' because I was charged £17.50 damn it.
Sat 23/08/03 at 20:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Too anyone else out there going to uni, did your uni charge you for
> 'freshers week'

Why would you have to give money to a university when going to an off license?
Sat 23/08/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
When I was at Birmingham Uni we paid something like £35 for the freshers weekend, rip off.
Sat 23/08/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
this is funny
Sun 24/08/03 at 02:45
Yeah, got it all today (yesterday). Not really happy since I didn't get my first choice, Woolton Hall, so now I have to have "formal dinners" all the time at Dalton Ellis. Also got some stuff to do with donations to charity and a £100 connection fee to the uni compuing thing.

Yeah, and that fresher's weeek fee is a bit of a rip off - though it says you get a ticket to the Ball, which really isn't my scene so that's wasted.
Sun 24/08/03 at 02:49
Regular
"relocated"
But fresher balls rock, especially if you're not a fresher.
Sun 24/08/03 at 02:50
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Yeah, and that fresher's weeek fee is a bit of a rip off - though it
> says you get a ticket to the Ball, which really isn't my scene so
> that's wasted.

give it a bash, get yerself a tuxedo and pull some classy ladies. if nothing else you can get nicely sozzled :D
Sun 24/08/03 at 02:54
But the ball's on the first week, there's no way I can get a girl in a few days! The closest I got to a girlfriend took me two years to get somewhere.
Sun 24/08/03 at 03:06
"I love yo... lamp."
A tux, smile, couple of drinks and your laughing.

Try a PP7 for the ultimate persuasion.
Sun 24/08/03 at 03:10
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Try a PP7 for the ultimate persuasion.

heh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.